• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1520 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Lumberbeard

How to easily find a shop with orders? Reply to this Post

Is there an easy way to find shops that have orders waiting to be filled? Searching manually is quickly becoming tedious.
[Aug 13, 2014 11:35:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

Re: How to easily find a shop with orders? Reply to this Post

Using the "order a product" feature provides a list of shoppes with their estimated time of completion. Generally the longer it takes to deliver an item, the more orders it currently has. That's the easiest method I know of.
----------------------------------------
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Cattrin <3
[Aug 13, 2014 12:19:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WutaiWeb

The "play X crafting puzzle" missions (missions, not the "free puzzles today" interface) on the noticeboard will generally bring you to a shoppe or stall with orders and pay available.

I'm assuming that you're playing on Cerulean, though, since that's pretty much the only ocean of the three servers of any note that I know of to have trouble finding work to sell labor to.

If so, I posted earlier on the Cerulean shoppe advertising also trying to find work and alot of people responded with active locations. :D http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=178937

Edit 1: added in some stuff i forgot to add in
Hiding. :3

Wutai - Cerulean/Ice/Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by WutaiWeb at Aug 13, 2014 1:40:29 PM]
[Aug 13, 2014 1:37:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lumberbeard

Thanks. I'll try both of the methods you two mentioned and see which one works better for me. :)
[Aug 13, 2014 7:38:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vorky

The problem with the "play X crafting puzzle" mission is that it quite often takes you to a store with either lousy pay, or only basic labour needed.
If you decide that it is not worth it to puzzle at that store you actually have to start the puzzle, dismiss it before making any moves (no penalty this way) and then do the mission again, otherwise the mission will keep taking you back to the same shop for a period of time.
[Aug 19, 2014 9:35:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Forestria5

I have had the Mission tab send me to stalls/shops that only need Expert labor and I cannot provide that level for any puzzles. I try taking the mission again and it repeatedly sends me to the same stall/shop even though there are others on the same island that need skilled or basic labor. So it is somewhat hit and miss for me to use the Mission tab.
Forestria~~finished memming all oceans on 7/27/17:
Cerulean = 678
Ice = 136
Emerald = 670
Jade = 356
Opal = 295
Meridian = 653
Obsidian = 178
TOTAL = 2,966 league points
[Aug 19, 2014 11:34:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates