• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 288
Posts: 288   Pages: 10   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 79982 times and has 287 replies Next Thread
Belthazar451

Re: Fams! Reply to this Post

Pets and trinkets are shown with the inventory box as a background. Familiars are not.
[Mar 6, 2015 5:48:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Re: Fams! Reply to this Post

Personally, I think they should have the inventory box around them ... but maybe that's just me.
----------------------------------------
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Mar 6, 2015 10:12:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

pets! Reply to this Post

Okay, that turtle someone posted on the last page is definitely diamond/black...the question is just why. According to the official doc, it should be diamond/diamond, but I can't remember seeing one of those ever. Weird. Can anyone else remember seeing a white/white turtle ever?
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Mar 6, 2015 9:52:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Foxes! And ghosts! Reply to this Post

I worked on the fox page. I decided to consider all the foxes limited edition because...they are, really. I feel weird having the one that's just called "fox" listed under limited editions, but it's no less limited than the others and it's also the one that could best be described as just a plain fox. It's not a perfect solution, but unless someone has a better idea, it'll do.

It looks like we're missing all the persimmon patchy inventory images (which should be aqua, blue, and navy blue handkerchiefs). And chestnut foxes are coming up next month, eep.

(I'm working on the yeti and sea turtle pages next, which have similar issues regarding standard/limited editions. Ugh. Maybe I'll just sidestep the issue by labeling the tables 'standard and/or limited editions', like the sea turtle page currently does. It beats tearing my hair out over it.)

Also, ghostiness: It looks like we need inventory images for the ghost rat and ghost small dog, too, unless they're just hiding really well. I have hearties who have a hedgehog and a small dog (whenever I manage to track them down), but I'm not sure if I know anyone with a rat. (Maybe one of them has that, too. We'll see, I guess.)

EDIT: Okay, I think these are the patchy foxes we're missing:
-persimmon (aqua, blue, and navy blue)
-blue grey (rose)
-gold (black)
-orange (black)
-maroon (banana)

EDIT: I have leads on blue grey/rose and gold/black, though I'm sucking at managing to catch people online lately. I've added them to my list of people to stalk, though.
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Edit 4 times, last edit by budclare2 at Mar 14, 2015 10:56:45 PM]
[Mar 11, 2015 5:54:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raalala

Re: Foxes! And ghosts! Reply to this Post

Couple that I think we need;

Ice blue Elephant -

Black pig -

Also, looks like the black rabbit hasn't been added yet.

I can get an inventory screenie of the blue grey patchy fox with rose scarf, just means making someone log in but I'll do it later :)
~ Bambeh

Johnydepp says; 'BatBam, your f-ing play on words fetish'
Priapus says; 'Mate, look at his screen, you could play chess on that.'

[Mar 11, 2015 6:50:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

You are awesome, Bambeh. <3

EDIT: black rabbit is added to the rabbit page. I'll add the inventory image and sort out the template later/tomorrow. Or I'll be stupid and do it now because I really wanted to make my first (teeny-tiny) templates... /e facepalms
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Edit 2 times, last edit by budclare2 at Mar 11, 2015 7:55:08 AM]
[Mar 11, 2015 7:10:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Or I'll be stupid and do it now because I really wanted to make my first (teeny-tiny) templates...

Yay! I'm not the only active template editor anymore!
~Jamesh on Emerald

[Mar 11, 2015 1:51:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Rechivas

Re: Familiar/Pet Colors Needed Reply to this Post

Always looking for trinkets :)
http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Rechiva/Trinkets

Rechiva - Emerald
[Mar 11, 2015 3:24:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raalala

Voilla

~ Bambeh

[Mar 11, 2015 4:06:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Furniture has colors listed now too (which is enormously helpful given how insane kraken furniture colors are; my loud yellow throne? Light green). Hopefully they'll do pets next. The yeti colors are...special, and there's the turtles to sort out, too. Like, you know, the "diamond/diamond" thing.

Missing Unicorn inventory images:
Icy/Icy
Icy/White
Icy/Pale silver
White/Icy
Pale gold/Silver (bad photoshop, need a new one)

Also, this looks emerald/emerald to me, but I haven't seen many natural turtles so I don't have much to compare it to. Can anyone confirm?

(If it is emerald, it'll have to be renamed to gemstone sea turtle so I can use a natural turtle for the default "sea turtle".)
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by budclare2 at Apr 7, 2015 1:34:12 AM]
[Mar 12, 2015 12:43:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Hopefully they'll do pets next.

Agreed, but:

Pet colors have turned out to be quite a handful, because every pet is a unique and beautiful snowflake that handles its colors in its own special way. That battle will likely need to wait for another time.

My suggestion (Forculus, are you reading this?) is that he could implement a pet or two at a time, but at a minimum, make sure that new pets have the feature.
~Jamesh on Emerald

[Mar 12, 2015 1:30:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Hopefully they'll do pets next.

Agreed, but:

Pet colors have turned out to be quite a handful, because every pet is a unique and beautiful snowflake that handles its colors in its own special way. That battle will likely need to wait for another time.

My suggestion (Forculus, are you reading this?) is that he could implement a pet or two at a time, but at a minimum, make sure that new pets have the feature.

That's fine as long as he starts with the yetis and turtles. I don't give a crap what colors the ones we already have color tables for are. ;)
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Mar 12, 2015 2:31:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Chameleon stripes we still need (preferable on a pirate page):
-red
-grey
-aqua
-lime
-light green
(-possible LE color stripes from booch boxes)

RE: black turtles
Reading the black box series 4 blog announcement more closely, I found, "a number of varied and shadowy Sea Turtle pets." So, I suppose that explains why there are two different black turtles, but we still don't know what color the white-ish one is officially. Bah.

EDIT: Oh! There's a black/grey turtle, too. I thought I remembered seeing grey ones, but I thought I was being paranoid. black/black, black/grey, black/white
So I suppose calling the colors black, white, and grey is (hopefully) safe enough. Probably. Ish. Though I wonder which is primary and which is secondary? :(
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by budclare2 at Mar 25, 2015 6:43:24 PM]
[Mar 25, 2015 5:49:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

The image isn't actually usable, unfortunately (curse you, jpg!), but at least we have an icy unicorn for reference: An icy unicorn

/e puts it on a wanted poster
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Apr 2, 2015 4:32:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quansha

Thought I should add the sea turtles I have, I think they are black/grey grey/black and black/black.

Quansha on Emerald
[Apr 3, 2015 1:09:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

...grey/black, too.

/e cries a little

Thanks, Quansha. Oh! And...damn. The skin is the primary color. You were holding all three at once when you took the inventory screenshot? Drat. I wanted the shell to be the primary color. Nevermind. At least I know now which it is. Thanks! :)

EDIT: The last possible combination of black, white, and grey that has at least one black is white shell with black skin. That sounds pretty conspicuous, though, so probably it doesn't exist? Or maybe it's just that no one has spawned one yet... We should keep an eye out just in case.
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by budclare2 at Apr 3, 2015 9:45:40 AM]
[Apr 3, 2015 8:56:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quansha

Yeah, the inventory screenshot is when they were all in there at the same time. :)
Quansha on Emerald
[Apr 3, 2015 2:58:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Yeah, the inventory screenshot is when they were all in there at the same time. :)

Thanks. :)

It's chestnut patchy fox time!

The new list of patchy foxes we need inventory images for is:
-persimmon (aqua, blue, and navy blue)
-gold (black)
-orange (black)
-maroon (banana)
-chestnut (spring green, green and emerald)

(I have blue grey/rose but I was waiting until I have one or two more to add it to the palette. Also...I'm inclined to delete the non-existent patchy foxes from the palette. Does anyone object?)

Crap. I just realized the turtles sorted grey before black. So much for my crazy hope that the turtle palette would even slightly follow the standard palette. D:
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by budclare2 at Apr 4, 2015 5:59:59 PM]
[Apr 3, 2015 4:57:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Meehearties

inventory image as requested

Mee
Meehearties
Hunter Ocean
[Apr 3, 2015 5:09:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

<3
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Apr 3, 2015 5:48:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Ghost hedgehog is done. Ghost rat is not done because rats can't be put in trade windows. Argh.

Also, there's a plum/grey hedgehog listed on the hedgehog template and that color is shown in the plum box blog post pic. I have no idea if it even really exists, but I'm adding it to my list of things to watch for. Found it, nevermind. Thank you, Keaze, for pointing me in the right direction. :)

EDIT: The festive yeti are making me weep bitterly. So much for my plan to try to make a template that would overlay a festive hat with a transparent background over any color of yeti. The festive yeti inventory images are completely different from the regular yeti. D:
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by budclare2 at Apr 5, 2015 5:38:42 PM]
[Apr 5, 2015 4:01:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Meehearties

Ghost hedgehog is done. Ghost rat is not done because rats can't be put in trade windows. Argh.

Is an image in the booty panel any good? I could get that. I think i won a couple

Mee
Meehearties
Hunter Ocean
[Apr 10, 2015 2:36:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

budclare2 wrote: 
Thanks, Quansha. Oh! And...damn. The skin is the primary color. You were holding all three at once when you took the inventory screenshot? Drat. I wanted the shell to be the primary color. Nevermind. At least I know now which it is. Thanks! :)

Just noticed this, but: do you know the secondary colour is sorted first, right?

Meehearties wrote: 
Is an image in the booty panel any good? I could get that. I think i won a couple

Yeah, it's the unequipped box that we've been using on the wiki. Not entirely sure why the trade interface was important...
[Apr 10, 2015 3:08:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Just noticed this, but: do you know the secondary colour is sorted first, right?

zrsdrsdrsdrsdrsdrsdrsdrsdujyhvesg

And suddenly I'm inclined to give up entirely. That. Makes. NO. Sense. At all. The regular little quirks I can take. But this is just.... What the hell? Did they flip a coin?

Yeah, it's the unequipped box that we've been using on the wiki. Not entirely sure why the trade interface was important...

...because I don't have a ghost rat, or the ability to magic one up so I can grab a screenshot from my own booty?
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Apr 10, 2015 4:01:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Meehearties

and boom!

Mee
Meehearties
Hunter Ocean
[Apr 10, 2015 4:48:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

<3
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Apr 10, 2015 5:52:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

And suddenly I'm inclined to give up entirely. That. Makes. NO. Sense. At all. The regular little quirks I can take. But this is just.... What the hell? Did they flip a coin?

It makes sense when you think of how the colour IDs work. It's little-endian, you see. Primary colour winds up at the right-hand end of the ID number, which means the secondary colour (or the tertiary colour) winds up having a greater impact on how it's sorted.
[Apr 11, 2015 6:56:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raalala

Are we missing these?

~ Bambeh

[Apr 11, 2015 7:00:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Okay! I finally got the sea turtle palette up with all the non-natural colors. (It would have likely been done sooner if I'd realized sooner that the giant dreaming turtle from the dream class sloop uses the actual sea turtle palette, i.e. I can play with Yohoho Tools to see the colors.) Also it would have helped if I'd realized sooner that pets sort by type then age like fams*, so it doesn't matter what order the palette is in.

But I only have one lonely natural so far (light grey/navy), so please keep an eye out for them.

And then I can deal with yeti-hell! I think festive yetis are only two colors (fur/skin and hat), but they seem to have an extra fur/skin color (ice blue?). It looks almost identical to light blue fur in portraits, but the inventory images are much lighter. Grr. And the inventory images are so tiny! I wish they'd put a giant sleeping yeti in yohoho tools... (EDIT: Actually, I think that festive yeti portrait might just be booched...and they definitely are three color, even though it seems to be rare. I've still only seen red hats, though, even though they allegedly can be green and ice blue, too.)

*Actually, fam sort order is even weirder than that. On pirate pages, it seems to just be by age, and in my booty...it's wacky. I have orange, tan, tan, even though the orange was won between the two tans. The pet sort order seems reasonable, though.
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Edit 2 times, last edit by budclare2 at May 24, 2015 8:58:08 PM]
[May 23, 2015 12:42:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

THE LIST

This is the current list. Everything else from Fannon's OP is either done or close to it.

These are all inventory images. (The turtles and the festive yeti will be mostly photoshopped, so we just need one of each primary/secondary/tertiary color.)

Festive yeti (Need silver fur, a green hat, and several skin colors.)
Sea turtles in "natural" colors (Need 10 shell colors and 6 skin colors. The template page is the easiest way to see which we're missing.)
Sasquatch with a tan face?

Patchy fox inventory images:
-persimmon (aqua, blue)
-chestnut (green)

Unicorn inventory images:
Collar colors:
--white/grey (probably white is the missing color, but could possibly be grey)
--pink
--purple
--persimmon
--ice
--banana
--wine
--plum
--chocolate
The LE colors should be available on booch box unicorns (white/shadow).

Booch boxes:
chameleons, octopuses, parrots, ponies (white coat, black mane, with magenta, ice, or banana tack)
I'm not too concerned about these, but if you happen to run across any...
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Edit 12 times, last edit by budclare2 at Jul 26, 2015 12:49:39 AM]
[May 27, 2015 10:44:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 288   Pages: 10   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates