• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 815 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Fransil

Comprimised Acc. Help? -__-

So like my main Cruzo's account was banned few hrs earlier as a result of some protection mechanism as the game thought im being hacked o.O ( Banned Due to Comprimised Acc was the reason.) Before the tartes go HAHAHA yer going to get banned for evasion : scupper off.

This ban isnt rly a ban and ive never rly done anything wrong/ against ToS.

Lately tho;
Ive been using a VPN software which assigns me random IPs to be able to access the games i play/open sites that are blocked on the campus' network.

Not sure if the hack detecton was based off the IPs or w/e but uh i've been told to put a plea through account support which i have done. After which i was supposed to be contacted by a company Rep through email who confirms im cruzo/account owner.

Somewhere it was said the verification is done through purchase history lolololl ( never bought dubs xD )
Then Im told by the OMs there are other methods too but i'll have to wait for the email which:
"usually takes 1-2 working days"

Long story short: I need my acc. back. I cant wait for more than a month ( never boght dubs, dont want a purge duhh )

Willing to share alt account details/email infos etc with authorities if needed or any other relevant info for verification : S

( posting this everywhere i find relevant lolo not much of a forumer, dont scuppering forum ban me too ! D: )
----------------------------------------
Cruzo of Obsidian
(Dead and gone)
[Aug 4, 2014 11:43:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

Re: Comprimised Acc. Help? -__-

It says 1 to 2 days, you said so yourself, not a month, so you don't need to worry about pirate purging. You've done what you were supposed to do, so now please relax and let them look into things.

It's certainly possible the IP thing is causing the issue. Seeing an account login from all over is probably a red flag.

And stop posting threads. Sheesh. If I emailed, then called, then texted, then called your mother, then left a post-it in every room of your house when I wanted you to do something, I'm sure you wouldn't enjoy that.
----------------------------------------
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Aug 4, 2014 12:04:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates