• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 872 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Fransil

Comprimised Acc?? HELP ?

So like my main Cruzo's account was banned few hrs earlier as a result of some protection mechanism as the game thought im being hacked o.O ( Banned Due to Comprimised Acc was the reason.) Before the tartes go HAHAHA yer going to get banned for evasion : scupper off.

This ban isnt rly a ban and ive never rly done anything wrong/ against ToS.

Lately tho;
Ive been using a VPN software which assigns me random IPs to be able to access the games i play/open sites that are blocked on the campus' network.

Not sure if the hack detecton was based off the IPs or w/e but uh i've been told to put a plea through account support which i have done. After which i was supposed to be contacted by a company Rep through email who confirms im cruzo/account owner.

Somewhere it was said the verification is done through purchase history lolololl ( never bought dubs xD )
Then Im told by the OMs there are other methods too but i'll have to wait for the email which:
"usually takes 1-2 working days"

Long story short: I need my acc. back. I cant wait for more than a month ( never boght dubs, dont want a purge duhh )

Willing to share alt account details/email infos etc with authorities if needed or any other relevant info for verification : S

( posting this everywhere i find relevant lolo not much of a forumer, dont scuppering forum ban me too ! D: )
----------------------------------------
Cruzo of Obsidian
(Dead and gone)
[Aug 4, 2014 11:38:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Waywardmatt

Re: Comprimised Acc?? HELP ?

I would remove all of your forum postings about this before it gets you in more trouble than you're already in mate.
----------------------------------------
Waywardmatt on all the oceans
waywardmateo on jade

[21:15:03] Clotho says, "you broke the island!"
[21:15:09] Waywardmatt says, "seems that way, eh?"
[21:15:13] Clotho giggles
[Aug 4, 2014 6:47:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates