• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 729 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Yeheyoyippee

Why have I not been unbanned? Reply to this Post

I was banned 2 years ago for "scamming". What happened was I bought a box from the palace and made it ice blue, and sold it as an ice blue LE box for like 100k I think. I placed an item into the box. The box didn't have an Ice blue item so I was banned. I understand the ban. But, I can't play on any pirate for over a week without being banned for ban evasion. I have made numerous appeals admitting what I did was wrong and how I have matured over time since the ban. Today I bought a $9.99 subscription to cerulean ocean on a pirate named Alpacuh. I was banned within an hour, and my money was stolen from me. I just want to play the game in peace, I haven't done anything wrong since the ban two years ago, and I don't understand why I am not allowed to play. I am currently 19 years old and all I want to do over summer after work is play the game.
[Jul 6, 2014 9:31:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

Re: Why have I not been unbanned? Reply to this Post

You can't. They won't unban you.

Don't make threads about how you have matured, it won't make a difference.

Sorry to be so harsh, but you aren't the first, and won't be the last to make a thread like this.
----------------------------------------
~Twittly~ on "Sage" "Emerald" Ocean
Check out my gallery of other avatars
[Jul 6, 2014 9:45:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
amartino

Re: Why have I not been unbanned? Reply to this Post

Bans aren't like suspensions; they're permanent
----------------------------------------
Piecesoeight on Meridian

Don't waste your time
Or time will waste you

================
[Jul 7, 2014 5:48:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates