• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1666 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
mari_

Dies Irae Presents "Loots Coming Out of Our Ears - Part Deux", win a shoppe, familiars and other prizes Reply to this Post

We were standing around on Turtle dock, where yet again Vova, was heard to be whining about his pockets being "too heavy". With the help of Cheshi we tipped him up and gave him a good old shake to alleviate him of his little problem.

The results of our spoils we want to share with you.

When: Saturday July 5th 10am game time until we have nothing left to give out.

Where: Some random dock on the ocean.

Who: Prizes will be the person you need to see.

So what exactly is it, tell us already! : This is a lottery. We have 300 prizes to give away, each number has a prize behind it. To buy a "number" the cost is 5k per number.

Now I want that chance of a shop, how do I enter? Find Prizes on the dock, send her a trade and the amount you are paying in that trade. You then need to send her a /tell with the number(s) you want. Prizes will then re-trade you back with the prizes you have won. If the number has already been chosen you will be asked to pick another one, no pirate will go home empty handed!

Numbers are limited to a maximum pick of 4 at any time, this is to allow for more players to take part and play. Random /tells with numbers where the trade for the 5k hasn't taken place will be ignored. This again is to allow people to take part fairly.

All prizes have a value of 5k or more, and include a shoppe, familiars, ships and much much more
----------------------------------------
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!
Dignity - Emerald

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Jun 28, 2014 12:25:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

Re: Dies Irae Presents "Loots Coming Out of Our Ears - Part Deux", win a shoppe, familiars and other prizes Reply to this Post

Event day has dawned, find Prizes and come and play. 10am gametime is kick off :)
Dignity - Emerald

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

[Jul 5, 2014 2:27:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

Re: Dies Irae Presents "Loots Coming Out of Our Ears - Part Deux", win a shoppe, familiars and other prizes Reply to this Post

10 minutes to go, Prizes will be sat on DN dock for a while, see you there!

Remember a shop, familiars, ships and other goodies being given away today!
Dignity - Emerald

[Jul 5, 2014 9:48:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PirateYoHo90

Aww i missed it!!! Make it later in the day next time :(
Tinycat on Cerulean
Disclaimer: I purposely bring drama into peaceful conversations.
[Jul 5, 2014 11:37:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

Aww i missed it!!! Make it later in the day next time :(

Awww sorry!

However, still a shoppe and familiars to give away, get yourselves to DN docks to try your luck :)
Dignity - Emerald

[Jul 5, 2014 12:33:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yellowleo

Very nice event today.5k for a chest full of gold and 5k for a glitched sofa ....wooot! Thank you DI and thank you Vova .
Captain Ladyweed
of Hyrule Knight
Princess to the flag Zelda's Empire
in Cerulean Ocean
[Jul 5, 2014 3:02:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flotch

Thanks for this fun event!

Loved everything, especially the Kark!
10 years of PP for me today, made a perfect birthday treat :)
Thanks.

Woodenneye
[Jul 5, 2014 3:58:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

Thank you to everyone who came out and played, we had a lot of fun and hope you guys did too.

Happy piratey birthday Woodeneye glad we made your day.

Hope everyone enjoys their spoils, and stay tuned for another one of these events in the next month or two :)
Dignity - Emerald

[Jul 6, 2014 2:10:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates