• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1201 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Hexy_7

MÉXICO VS HOLLAND Reply to this Post

Metaalmeisje and I have been close hearties since I joined the game many years ago as Hexy.

These last two weeks we have been cheering each other's national soccer team during Brazil World Cup, but a couple of days ago we realized that if things keep going as they are right now, we would face each other on the next round.

In order to avoid any useless discussions we have decided to solve our differences in a very pirate way: a PVP that will take place on June 28 (saturday) at 11:00 a.m. game time. We are excited because Elda will be back for this event.

Trying to make this occasion more fun, each of us will create a crew named after our countries and will be configured for jobbers delight and 0% ship restocking. After battle, 50k will be deposit as booty before porting on both ships. We will try to load fanchuans.

Yes, we know this is a little event but hope some of you will come and have fun with us and also hope that this will encourage some of you to enjoy the forgotten art of PVPing.

----------------------------------------

Parura and her multiple personalities
Captain of A shot of Teguila
Queen of Tequila Sunrise
Governor of Lagniappe Island on Cerulean

Not just another pretty face...

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Hexy_7 at Jun 21, 2014 7:23:36 PM]
[Jun 21, 2014 7:17:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
metaalmeisje

Re: MÉXICO VS HOLLAND Reply to this Post

It's Football, not soccer mk.
GTH.
[Jun 22, 2014 12:30:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hammer1

Yarrrr sound fun.
Blackhammer.
[Jun 22, 2014 12:40:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hexy_7

Yes, I know but remember there are a lot of US people that don't know the truth.

Parura and her multiple personalities
Captain of A shot of Teguila
Queen of Tequila Sunrise
Governor of Lagniappe Island on Cerulean

Not just another pretty face...

[Jun 22, 2014 9:13:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
metaalmeisje

Yes, I know but remember there are a lot of US people that don't know the truth.

google is invented for that kinda sh... stuff...
GTH.
[Jun 22, 2014 10:05:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates