• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 41
Posts: 41   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 11751 times and has 40 replies Next Thread
Verziga

Re: Limited Edition Portrait Background - Beasts o' the Isles and Seas Edition! [Deadline: July 15, 2014] Reply to this Post

Rechivas...maybe give him an angrier expression. Would only need a slight tweak on the shape of the eye. Possibly a few sharp looking teeth too. Do turtles have teeth?

Maybe a crack in the glass would help. I know I'd be scared if there was a giant angry toothy turtle trying to smash through the glass to chomp my face off.

Beautifully drawn by the way...same goes for the serpent
----------------------------------------
Verziga of Emerald
Senior Officer and Ambassador of the crew 'Deadliest Catch'
Lord of the flag 'League of Light'
Too busy to play...too busy to draw. Stupid job :(
[Jul 9, 2014 2:44:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rechivas

Re: Limited Edition Portrait Background - Beasts o' the Isles and Seas Edition! [Deadline: July 15, 2014] Reply to this Post

Good ideas! Specially the cracked glass part, definitely going to try them out, thank ye :)
Always looking for trinkets :)
http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Rechiva/Trinkets

Rechiva - Emerald
[Jul 9, 2014 3:35:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Joondashbug

If I missed something or still need to change anything, please let me know! ^^ Due date is fast approaching! xD *panic*

Looks great. C: I'd enter it.

Thanks so much for your help, Cattrin >< Wouldn't look this nice if it weren't for your suggestions! ^^

Joon...I reckon you'll soon be 3 for 3. Really nice work mate

Haha, thanks Verz >< I'm lucky to receive help from so many talented artists.

Made a giant aquarium turtle, not sure it its scary enough to fit the theme? :s

Those colors though!! Amazing and I already told you this, but that underwater landscape! xD It is incredible. I would be all over it if there was a single pirate version :P haha I can't wait to see how it will look with some of the suggestions! :O
Forum avatar by Cattrin
Frost from Emerald Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Joondashbug at Jul 9, 2014 9:18:13 PM]
[Jul 9, 2014 8:49:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Those colors though!! Amazing and I already told you this, but that underwater landscape! xD It is incredible. I would be all over it if there was a single pirate version :P haha I can't wait to see how it will look with some of the suggestions! :O

Don't you worry, we can make it together because I love it too!!!!
Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Wayfarer
[Jul 11, 2014 11:50:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

wahhh~ ive been gone for so long XD but god, gotta love the background ideas
keep up the good work :D!

*hides again in the rabbit hole*
Yumisa World Wide ;)
10 years in, still here, baby.
Can't find me? Im on Instagram!
[Jul 12, 2014 7:23:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Well, definitely last minute, but here's my entry. It's supposed to be a Scylla attacking a ship that sailed a bit too close to her lair!

Good luck everyone! Absolutely incredible entries this month!!

Oh, forgot, if selected, I would prefer the "pirates facing" layout.

Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Edit 1 times, last edit by CapnKkatz at Jul 15, 2014 10:42:05 PM]
[Jul 15, 2014 10:36:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Re: Limited Edition Portrait Background - Beasts o' the Isles and Seas Edition! [In Judging] Reply to this Post

Announcing the winners!

Rechiva's Disturbance at Sea
Link to image

Rechiva's Snapping Seaturtle
Link to image

Tritón's Terror of the Deep
Link to image

Joondashbug's Giant Squid

Rechiva's Sea Serpent

The winners please send a petition with the title "FAO: Clotho" with the following information:
* confirmation of pirate name and ocean to receive the prizes
* choice of in-game clothing or furniture item (anything in any color purchasable from a shoppe that doesn't require a Design or Reputation)
* real name and full mailing address for real-life prizes
* or a second in-game clothing item if you don't wish to have the real-life prize
* choice of Greenbones egg or doll, Fishheadred egg or doll or Bluebeard egg or doll!

It's very likely that this edition will run again sometime in the future, so those who didn't win this time or those with unfinished work make sure to save the piece so you can submit then. Congratulations to all the winners and thank you all for participating!
[Jul 22, 2014 6:40:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Joondashbug

Re: Limited Edition Portrait Background - Beasts o' the Isles and Seas Edition! [In Judging] Reply to this Post

Ahhh ><! Thank you for selecting my entry and to everyone who helped with it! D: Congratulations to the rest of the artists as well and I look forward to seeing everyone's awesome entries next month! ^^
Forum avatar by Cattrin
Frost from Emerald Ocean
[Jul 22, 2014 7:20:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Grats to the winners
PixelPixie; I collect Sunfish, Angelfish, Blowfish Pixelpixie avvy's Avvy by me
[Jul 22, 2014 8:48:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Congratulations to all the winners! Awesome mates!
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Jul 22, 2014 9:12:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

This edition is now in game! I'll look for the winners in the next few days, congratulations again!
[Sep 4, 2014 4:17:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 41   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates