• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1655 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
mari_

Dies Irae Presents "Loots Coming Out of Our Ears", win a shoppe, familiars and other prizes Reply to this Post

We were standing around on Turtle dock, where Vova was heard to be whining about his pockets being "too heavy". With the help of Cheshi we tipped him up and gave him a good old shake to alleviate him of his little problem.

The results of our spoils we want to share with you.

When: Friday June 13th Noon game time through to Sunday June 15th Noon gametime (or when we run out whichever is quicker).

Where: Some random dock on the ocean.

Who: Prizes will be the person you need to see.

So what exactly is it, tell us already! : This is a lottery. We have 200 prizes to give away, each number has a prize behind it. To buy a "number" the cost is 5k per number.

Now I want that chance of a shop, how do I enter? Find Prizes on the dock, send her a trade and the amount you are paying in that trade. You then need to send her a /tell with the number(s) you want. Prizes will then re-trade you back with the prizes you have won. If the number has already been chosen you will be asked to pick another one, no pirate will go home empty handed!

Numbers are limited to a maximum pick of 4 at any time, this is to allow for more players to take part and play. Random /tells with numbers where the trade for the 5k hasn't taken place will be ignored. This again is to allow people to take part fairly.

All prizes have a value of 5k or more, and include a shoppe, familiars, ships and much much more
----------------------------------------
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!
Dignity - Emerald

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Jun 9, 2014 2:17:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

Re: Dies Irae Presents "Loots Coming Out of Our Ears", win a shoppe, familiars and other prizes Reply to this Post

2 hours until Prizes hits the dock!
Dignity - Emerald

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

[Jun 13, 2014 9:42:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

Re: Dies Irae Presents "Loots Coming Out of Our Ears", win a shoppe, familiars and other prizes Reply to this Post

Prizes is on Alpha Docks, there are still some awesome prizes to give away...

We still have the shop, fams and much more to go, come find her and win yourself something awesome!
Dignity - Emerald

[Jun 13, 2014 1:28:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

thanks for the event, it's fun, especially guessing 5 taken numbers in a row :P
Locu on Cerulean and Opal (and some other Oceans)

Check the Rack at Phakey's Tailor Stall on Tinga for nice clothes!
Locu's Weaving Stall on Tinga and Cranberry

[Jun 13, 2014 1:41:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fleurs

Thanks for the event! Always love surprises!
Flower power<3

[Jun 13, 2014 4:22:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PirateYoHo90

This was the best event ever. I think I killed Prizes with all my turns lol! Better then gold/black boxes any day. Thanks so much!!!!<3
Tinycat on Cerulean
Disclaimer: I purposely bring drama into peaceful conversations.
[Jun 13, 2014 10:34:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

Thank you everyone who came out to play yesterday with Dies Irae. We sure had a lot of fun handing out prizes to everyone that took part.

Please stay tuned for another one of these in the near future.
Dignity - Emerald

[Jun 14, 2014 1:53:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
raymondbaker

so Prizes has run out of prizes?
Steveb Drunken SO of the crew Boochin' Drunks
King/Monarch of the flag Super Awesomeness
Cerulean

Steveb on every English ocean (Cerulean, Emerald, Ice, Meridian & Obsidian)
[Jun 15, 2014 6:51:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

so Prizes has run out of prizes?

She is currently restocking her inventory, stay tuned for another round coming to a dock near you :)
Dignity - Emerald

[Jun 15, 2014 2:20:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates