• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3875 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
Booful

Pixelpixie's Avvy shoppe Reply to this Post

Aloha! I am back by demand after a long time being "closed" :)

Welcome to my Avatar shop! Where you can buy custom made avatars to suit yer pirate!
read on for more information on commissioning and pricing!

I will ONLY be creating digital avatars at this point.

DETAILED YP-Piratey avatars

PRICING:
All detailed avvies have a minimum base price of 100k or the equivalent. You are always welcome to bid higher :)
NOTE: adding additional pirates cost 25k per pirate. Familiars/pets no extra charge
**I am aware that this is high pricing, however I know the value of my art and i am trying to keep my ques low to avoid getting overwhelmed by too many commissions. I would rather focus on quality than quantity ^_^**

Cutesey/Doll like avatars (subject only no background)
These can be of your pirate or a familiar or a pet or a object you relate to most in game

PRICING:
All Simple avatars have a minimum base price of 40k or the equivalent. You are always welcome to bid higher :) Simple avatars are LIMITED to ONE subject ONLY. If you want more than one subject the price will increase by 20k per extra subject. (eg. 2 pirates - 60k)

Payment formats:
i will accept poe, gold/mystery(seasonal) boxes, RM's, deeds (of ship names I collect: Angelfish, Sunfish & blowfish), rare/uncommon/special pets, rare furni (sleeping turtles/piggies/ancient furni etc.) or familiars
I prefer Cerulean (since that's my main ocean)
but accept other oceans as well (see below)

(If you are in a dubloon ocean and really want a avatar you can PM me and we can try to work something out ~ I will accept LE ship deeds, Angelfish/Sunfish/Blowfish ships deeds/pets/fams/rare furni (eg. sleeping turtle/ancient furni etc.) as payment on dub oceans )

*For dubloon oceans, you must PM me to arrange a date and time to meet for payment in puzzle pirates time - and specify which dubloon ocean we are meeting at.
* For digital art, you're welcome to ask me at any time for colour change (ex. If you changed your hair from blonde to black, or you changed your dress color from blue to orange, etc.) for a charge of 5% your original commission cost.
* All avatars come with a large 600*600 version
* Avatars will have a watermark on completed avatars till full payment has been made

Rules (In addition to the basic forum rules)
- Do not order art if you do not have the amount of poe offered
- Please don't steal/copy my artwork; and although I won't chase you down, I would love it if you could credit my artwork in your signatures/ wherever else you display my artwork out of respect :)

To commission a Avatar You can use the following form either by PM'ing me or posting to this thread.

Art Form:
~Name: (ex. Dagger)
~ Type: (Simple or Detailed )
~ Image/Avatar/Character Reference: (put the image of a character you want to be drawn here - a link to your pirate page or portrait works)
~ Detail: (specific expression/ idea/ puzzle/ activity, color eyes or YPP style, color hair, specific clothing)
~ Offer: (amount in poe/items)

NOTE: Sometimes it may take a few weeks to complete avatars due to other commitments in real life and depending on how big the waiting list is. If you cannot wait there are many other talented artists that create avvies you can order from that are faster than myself!!! ^_^
_________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for your visit and interest!
Pixelpixie

you can find my older threads
here and here and here and here
----------------------------------------
PixelPixie; I collect Sunfish, Angelfish, Blowfish Pixelpixie avvy's Avvy by me
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Booful at May 23, 2014 6:39:55 PM]
[May 18, 2014 6:41:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Oldwater1

Re: Pixelpixie's Avvy shoppe Reply to this Post

I'd like to place a large order soon, if accetable. I'd like to purchase avatars for several crewbies/hearties/flaggies and if possible have you combine them into one for myself. Please give me time to figure out who'd like one, and how'd they like it. I'd be willing to pay the recommended price per and a premium for the combined should you agree on any dub ocean you'd like.

Thank you!
Oldwater the Emeraldian
SO of The Chat Boochers
Prince of Slightly Pixilated

[Jun 5, 2014 6:10:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.facebook.com/oldwater.luminin [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

I'd like to place a large order soon, if accetable. I'd like to purchase avatars for several crewbies/hearties/flaggies and if possible have you combine them into one for myself. Please give me time to figure out who'd like one, and how'd they like it. I'd be willing to pay the recommended price per and a premium for the combined should you agree on any dub ocean you'd like.

Thank you!

Aloha. I send you a pm :)
[Jun 13, 2014 3:58:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SpongeJr

I'd like an avatar please... moved my post about details and stuff to a PM because it was ridiculously long.

Love your work!
[Edited to leave my babbling out]
- Spongejr on most oceans, mainly active on Meridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by SpongeJr at Jun 22, 2014 1:33:04 AM]
[Jun 22, 2014 1:26:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Completed two avatars. Here are the watermarked versions :)
(will update with regular versions later)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Booful at Jul 29, 2014 5:11:44 PM]
[Jul 28, 2014 7:29:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
senorita_esp

Fyrez riding the crab is so cute! I love it!
Chocorose of Cerulean:
Not too cute to be a pirate.
Current avatar by Salmon

I collect avatars
[Jul 29, 2014 2:23:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Thanks Choco ^_^

Here are the official Fyrez avvies without watermark ^_^

[Jul 29, 2014 5:12:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blackout8

Thanks so much my avatar is absolutely amazing!
Fyrez of the Midnight Cerulean Ocean
Turtle Island born and Raised
Professional Sinker
[Jul 29, 2014 5:18:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Gloriousone's official avatars :)

[Jul 31, 2014 10:08:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
guille36

Whoa it looks awesome! :D Thanks alot
Gloriousone on Cerulean
[Jul 31, 2014 10:28:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Aloha mates!

Just a missive to let ye all know that I am temporarily "closing" my avvy shoppe as I am in the process of moving and will be without a computer from mid August, all of September and worst case scenario October.

I do accept names still for those wishing to go on my waiting list via pm's, as long as you are aware that there will be a couple months where I will not be producing the actual avvies.

I will do my best to try and finish those currently on my waiting-list before the big move scrambles up my life. Thank you for understanding and thank you as always for your interest in my art!!!

~Pixelpixie
[Aug 4, 2014 7:43:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates