• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 496 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
OdensVrede

Putting the GY update to the test! Reply to this Post

Did a run with a warbrig and this is how it looked in the end ^^

I sank 11 sloops
And also 5 Warbrigs
And we did 4 graveyards. 1 shallow, 2 medium and 1 deep.

Barely noticed any difference on the grave yard chests.

From http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Release_2014-03-31

The number of possible chests from Haunted Sea Ship Graveyards has been increased.

----------------------------------------
Lucipurr on emerald
[Apr 3, 2014 11:50:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gagund

Re: Putting the GY update to the test! Reply to this Post

Before the update, GY's would give out a max of 2 chests.

From the one run i was on after the update, i think i noticed that we managed to pull 4 chests from 1 GY. (wasn't paying detailed attention the booty during the run though)

So the reason you're not seeing the huge measurable difference is that it was very small to begin with. Even if they doubled the chest output, that's going from 2 to 4.
-Gagundss
[Edit 1 times, last edit by gagund at Apr 3, 2014 9:39:11 PM]
[Apr 3, 2014 9:38:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
OdensVrede

Before the update, GY's would give out a max of 2 chests.

From the one run i was on after the update, i think i noticed that we managed to pull 4 chests from 1 GY. (wasn't paying detailed attention the booty during the run though)

So the reason you're not seeing the huge measurable difference is that it was very small to begin with. Even if they doubled the chest output, that's going from 2 to 4.

Actually the only place where i noticed any difference was the deep one that i got about 5 sc's on, maybe luck, maybe not.
Lucipurr on emerald
[Apr 4, 2014 5:35:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

The update must not be doing much as I had 4 HS maps....put them in a free toruny and no one entered. I just trashed them all. No one buys and you can't GIVE them away. When they are won in freys...."ew HS" is the response...or something to that degree.

HS is just not worth it.
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!

[Apr 13, 2014 4:20:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates