• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 161
Posts: 161   Pages: 6   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10717 times and has 160 replies Next Thread
Piplicus_BNO

Re: UPDATE

metalbass wrote: 
I am not incompetent, green perhaps but not incompetent, i do apologize for not slinging sea muck into the other fine pirates that post here but i have always felt say only what is nice and it makes it easier for all to discuss things TOGETHER, if you have an idea with cnossos please find me in-game for i am open to suggestions, i want cnossos not to be a pit anymore. we want the economy to be stable and have cnossos get the respect it once held.

Hahah, what respect it once held?

That place has always been and always will be a dump.
----------------------------------------

What Pip tried to do was something totally unprecedent. He, in some strange way, used Midnight as a test server, without him even knowing. [Crap, it sucks I was not online when he did that :'(... pfft, anyways]

Like a bad penny.
[Jun 22, 2005 1:21:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
cynestria

Re: Notice of intent for Cnossos: BRC

Make it a barren rock again. It's more respectable that way than as an overbuilt rock.
"u devil in m y heart space" -- Minsiem

Also not Erfan
[Jun 22, 2005 1:23:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
scupperer

I believe that we are all, openly or secretly, struggling against one or another kind of nihilism. - Ellen Willis
[Jun 22, 2005 1:29:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scupperer.com [Link]  Go to top 
wonkothes

Dolgan wrote: 
Metalbass is Stainedshirt. Hope that helps.

Dolgan

Thankyou, that does help.
Wonkots Governor of Wrasse
Cleaver wrote: 
Your new Penguin Overlords will be along shortly to begin the long and 'difficult' process of 'correction'."

[Jun 22, 2005 1:43:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
thegiddens4

Scupperer you should offer classes in island management.
Bricktop - Gun for Hire

"She shot me! You crazy tart! I can't believe you shot me!" Red Guard.
"She absolutely did not shoot you and I completely expected it." Green Guard
[Jun 22, 2005 1:44:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ivan6

BRC was using jobbing notices to get jobbers but were not paying those who apply from the notice board. Tsk Tsk.

Thats soooooo not true i job with Stainedshirt everytime i can and i KNOW he is a grate fellow bnaver and captn he always pays and a jobbers delight cut
Balcky
Midnight Ocean
[Jul 23, 2006 3:22:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty_Jack

happy one year bump!
Shortyjack of the Midnight Ocean
[Jul 23, 2006 3:34:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    silversleak [Link]  Go to top 
TheSeahag

BRC was using jobbing notices to get jobbers but were not paying those who apply from the notice board. Tsk Tsk.

Thats soooooo not true i job with Stainedshirt everytime i can and i KNOW he is a grate fellow bnaver and captn he always pays and a jobbers delight cut

You owe me a new toothbrush. I just threw up in my mouth.

Any possibility of getting a lock for this thread?
Briggs Says, "Dr. Hag is bringing the Prescription for pain!"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by TheSeahag at Jul 23, 2006 4:22:13 PM]
[Jul 23, 2006 4:20:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
omegadyn

I must say... i once followed Stainedshirt for he was my monarch... but now. i cant quite find out what he is....
Omegadyn

Cronus says, "Luck is always better than having a clue."
[Jul 23, 2006 8:31:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
quiglin

You know that urge you sometimes get to make that bump of a thread that's a year old...

Next time, fight the urge and do something productive, like organizing your sock drawer.

Thank you for your time.
[Jul 24, 2006 8:05:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.quiglin.com    bquiglin    bquiglin [Link]  Go to top 
Ian_Rhodes

In all the excitement I missed this when i was away back then. Mind I wish I knew this before now.

I like this bump.
Hypnos Score: 4.
[Jul 29, 2006 5:52:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 161   Pages: 6   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates