• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 774 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Pepixlu

Patching ! Reply to this Post

Hello i got a question about this puzzle

I´d like to know how long takes to get ultimate cause i have been trying so hard with many incredibles but never happens.
If anyone that had already got ultimate can help me i really appreciate a lot.
[Mar 20, 2014 8:19:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

Re: Patching ! Reply to this Post

How long it takes to get ultimate depends on how good you are, not how long you've played the puzzle for. I have gotten apprentice ultimate on some accounts. However, the first time I got ultimate it took me until Illustrious.
----------------------------------------
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Cattrin <3
[Mar 20, 2014 8:45:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pepixlu

well another question how good do i need to be? at moment im expert / legendary and i usually can do Master patcher on middle on time or less doing donkey or vegas+
Is that enought to get ultimate ?
[Mar 20, 2014 9:09:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

I would reduce that time to either:
master patch in 1/4 timer or
sew good in 1/6 timer
----------------------------------------
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Cattrin <3
[Mar 20, 2014 9:33:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captaintimbo

Well since your standing is based off the average score of your last (100?) "sessions", if you have low excellents mixed in with low/high increds, you wont get passed legendary that quickly. If you start getting really high increds on a constant basis with high excellents, then you'll get ultimate pretty quick.

As for getting increds, Empress knows her stuff! speed speed speeeeeed
[Mar 21, 2014 1:15:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates