• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1469 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Fleurs

[Win a Parrot!] Jubilee Jubilation: The Road to Victory Edition! Reply to this Post

All ye' piratey souls are cordially invited to attend the shores of Jubilee for an intense battle like no other!
So, sharpen ye swords, ye be in for a tough fight!

That's right for one night only we are giving you the chance to prove your piracy skills, and fight til' the death! For a two hour period, five specially trained swordfighters will be hidden on Jubilee Island.It is your challenge (should you choose to accept it), to battle these pirates in order to win some special prizes! Sounds easy right? Wrong!

In order to reach the grand prize, you must beat ALL the swordfighters present on the island in order to be in with a chance to win the top prizes. So firstly, you must track down the correct pirates and issue them a swordfight challenge. The fight may be rated or unrated, it is up to you. If you lose then I'm afraid you are out of the competition! But if you win, you must continue on until you have beat all 5 participating swordfighters!

The pirates will vary in swordfight ranking from able to ultimate and please do not get them confused with the bots already present!

Where and when?

Jubilee Island, Cobalt side
March 17th 2012
12PM PT - 2PM PT

Whats the loot?
1st battle won - A drink on us!
2nd battle won - 500 poe
3rd battle won - A trinket
4th battle won - A sword rack
5th battle won - Tan/Aqua Parrot

We shall keep track of who has won how many battles, once you have completed your battles or lost. You must find Fleurs on the island to claim your prize.

Rules:
- We are just poor pirates so please do not enter repeatedly on different accounts, tis not in the spirit of the event!
- If more than one person wins 5 battles, they shall be entered into a head to head tournament for the Parrot. If you do not win the parrot you will be awarded 10,000 pieces of eight.
- We reserve the right to change swordfighters and their swords at anytime during this period.
- If we suspect that you have already played us, you will be disqualified
- No fights will be taken after 2pm, however, prizes may be collected after this time

If you have any further questions about this event please post below or send me a message, and I shall answer any queries you may have!

Good luck!

- Fleurs & the jolly folk of Pixelated Warfare!
----------------------------------------
Flower power<3

[Mar 12, 2014 2:16:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
reyreyspeak

Re: [Win a Parrot!] Jubilee Jubilation: The Road to Victory Edition! Reply to this Post

So I'm not sure I understand. These 5 special hidden pirates will infact be pirates right? Not bots?
[Mar 14, 2014 7:46:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fleurs

Re: [Win a Parrot!] Jubilee Jubilation: The Road to Victory Edition! Reply to this Post

So I'm not sure I understand. These 5 special hidden pirates will infact be pirates right? Not bots?

Yes, I just made it clear so that if someone thought that playing a bot would count towards the competition.

They will be on alt accounts, I will post the names of the accounts shortly.
Flower power<3

[Mar 14, 2014 8:23:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fleurs

The event is TODAY!

You will be required to fight and win a battle against the following five pirates:

Jubone
Jubtwo
Jublthree
Jubfour
Jubfive

You can fight them in any order but you must win your fight to progress to the next battle!

In order to win the parrot you must beat all five pirates!
Flower power<3

[Mar 17, 2014 11:19:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fleurs

Due to a silly mix up with day light savings and my poor british brain!

The event will start at 1pm Game time, this is 8pm british time my original intended start time!

I apologise if that has caused any inconvenience!
Flower power<3

[Mar 17, 2014 11:37:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fleurs

Thank you to all those that turned up! We had an amazing 26 contestants! I hope everyone had fun!

Congratulations to Zarchi, who fought it out with Dratbunnies and Spongebob for the Parrot!

I would like to also thank those who helped today; Mzbhavn, Gonzaga, Fyrez, Lolliesp and Aristoza! The event would not have been possible without you guys :)
Flower power<3

[Mar 17, 2014 3:18:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rayhane15

This event sucks! since i wasnt in it!!!! lol
Anacute
Avy made by my twin: Fleurs!!
[Mar 19, 2014 1:40:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    ray_mob [Link]  Go to top 
Fleurs

This event sucks! since i wasnt in it!!!! lol

You shouldn't have a life then!
Flower power<3

[Mar 19, 2014 5:59:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates