• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 891 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Waseemqassem

Now little more agressive and less begging. Reply to this Post

Here we go ..
Hello PuzzlePirates
Hello PuzzlePirates players.
How are you all ?
Okay , Prometheus , hello , listen sir , you are the one who banned me .. I have told you the whole story , and I want you to take alook again at my case , and to try helping me getting UNbanned.
I want to get back to the game so badly , I was almost active 7 hours a day , and I am ready to be active as more each day if you give me a second chance.
I would like to get a second chance because I will show all the players in PP how good hearted man I am, and how that nothing will happen again that will cause this.
I am sure that second chance for me won't destroy the whole world.
I was trying to contact PP support for more than 4 months , I've sent more than 12 emails , but didn't get any reply.
So , if you give me a second change , you won't regret it.
Even the one that reported me said give him a second chance , cuz he didnt do it ( I explained everything , if you want me to explain it again , I am ready to do that ).
I'll be patient and wait to your response.
Fairwinds , the player Waseemqassem
[Feb 19, 2014 7:42:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ytirri

Re: Now little more agressive and less begging. Reply to this Post

Here we go ..
Hello PuzzlePirates
Hello PuzzlePirates players.
How are you all ?
Okay , Prometheus , hello , listen sir , you are the one who banned me .. I have told you the whole story , and I want you to take alook again at my case , and to try helping me getting UNbanned.
I want to get back to the game so badly , I was almost active 7 hours a day , and I am ready to be active as more each day if you give me a second chance.
I would like to get a second chance because I will show all the players in PP how good hearted man I am, and how that nothing will happen again that will cause this.
I am sure that second chance for me won't destroy the whole world.
I was trying to contact PP support for more than 4 months , I've sent more than 12 emails , but didn't get any reply.
So , if you give me a second change , you won't regret it.
Even the one that reported me said give him a second chance , cuz he didnt do it ( I explained everything , if you want me to explain it again , I am ready to do that ).
I'll be patient and wait to your response.
Fairwinds , the player Waseemqassem

Sorry friend, there will be no response from them here, this is not the place to appeal your ban, and doing it here probably does more harm then good. Best of luck on your plea! The OM's and game staff 99.999% of the time are absolute Booties.
----------------------------------------
Kozzar,
Doing what I want when I want
Keep a weather eye on the horizon ;)
Redfeather says,"Dustin you just gave me a heart attack"
[Feb 19, 2014 8:00:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates