• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3079 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
pegasiswolf

Fleet of Dreams Slave Auction!!! February 19th, midnight gametime Reply to this Post

Fleet of Dreams is having a FUNdraiser!!

What : We are selling pirates!!!

When: Wednesday, February 19th, MIDNIGHT game time

Where: Dream Catchers Grandoise Hall on Admiral

Why: To fund blockades, (specifically defending Penobscot Saturday, February 22nd, 12-NOON)

How do i get there: Come via noticeboard on Admiral (will have party up)

(to volunteer to be a slave... reply here.. and/or contact me in-game)

not able to be online for the auction? want to help out and buy a slave? just send me a PM with ur 'reserve bid' for a particular pirate...

TELL ALL UR FRIENDS!!!

We will be auctioning off lots of WONDERFUL pirates.... some are even singers!! and the buyer will have a chance to request them to sing ANYTHING via Ventrilo (of course.. we will expect no severe vulgarity ie., songs with Fbomb or Nword)

---dont want a singer? no problem.. we have someone for everyone...

---got a fleet that u need moved? we have ppl with the ocean memmed.. that would happily chart a fleet of ships for their buyer!!!

---need an avatar for the forums here? we have WONDERFULLY SKILLED artists that would be more than happy to draw you a personalized portrait of your pirate....for u to use wherever u like!!!

---need someone to come and nav for you during a cade or smh? yayy we have those too :)

---just need an on-call gunner for a later date when u find yourself with no cannons to shoot? guess what we have for u!!

---just need a few ppl that you can call on to come and spent 1-2 hrs with you on ur smh or pillage? we have what you need!!!

remember this is for FUN.... so no slave can be forced to do something that is against ToS or would otherwise be 'against the fun spirit of the event'

however.. if u feel the need to pick on someone... pick on a singer... and have them sing a showtune.. or tv theme song... or something equally goofy... (if u cant think of anything..let me know... i have a list lol)

side note: ill be posting the vent info at the time of the auction... for everyone to come and listen and enjoy the fun :)

---and remember... come and job with Fleet of Dreams on Saturday.. NOON game time... help us defend our beloved Penobscot

--note-- yes i realize midnight would technically be the 20th...
----------------------------------------
Pegasiswolf- Captain of Dream Catchers and Queen of Fleet of Dreams -Emerald

host of XMAS IN JULY event

"maintaining a positive attitude may not fix all of lifes problems, but it should annoy enough ppl to make it worth the effort"
[Feb 19, 2014 4:53:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

Re: Fleet of Dreams Slave Auction!!! February 19th, midnight gametime Reply to this Post

4am for me and I am competing that day... Seems legit. :D Can't come sorry Peggy <3
~Twittly~ on "Sage" "Emerald" Ocean
Check out my gallery of other avatars
[Feb 19, 2014 8:13:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
UltimateStat

Re: Fleet of Dreams Slave Auction!!! February 19th, midnight gametime Reply to this Post

Ahoy,
Is there a possibility to know which are the "artist pirates" and some of their work.

Looking for an avatar and a banner, if it okays with rules/etc.

Good luck with the event,

Note: Personally I wont be at the event (to late CET) , but I may ask a friend to be there for me..
Ultimate Stats Project
Monthly 1mil Competition
[Feb 19, 2014 2:35:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

Ahoy,
Is there a possibility to know which are the "artist pirates" and some of their work.

Looking for an avatar and a banner, if it okays with rules/etc.

Good luck with the event,

Note: Personally I wont be at the event (to late CET) , but I may ask a friend to be there for me..

Rikko has offered to do 3 hand-drawn portraits... 2 female and 1 couple... his work can be found at http://rikkolepirate.wordpress.com/

I may have more artists by midnight.. as this is short notice fundraiser i dont have a complete list of slaves yet....

i expect to have between 10-20 slaves available for bid :)

"maintaining a positive attitude may not fix all of lifes problems, but it should annoy enough ppl to make it worth the effort"
[Feb 19, 2014 6:36:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

4am for me and I am competing that day... Seems legit. :D Can't come sorry Peggy <3

twit hun... i notice u dont have a rikko avatar in ur gallery.... wanna put in a reserve bid on a hand-drawn one by him?

[Feb 19, 2014 6:38:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

twit hun... i notice u dont have a rikko avatar in ur gallery.... wanna put in a reserve bid on a hand-drawn one by him?

That gallery is really old! I forgot about that website I made...
And sure why not. Never hurts to have another avvie. 50k Prebid

Edit: Changed Pre-Bid... Didn't notice how poor Twittly was </3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Twittly at Feb 19, 2014 7:49:40 PM]
[Feb 19, 2014 7:37:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

Never hurts to have another avvie. 50k Prebid

Edit: Changed Pre-Bid... Didn't notice how poor Twittly was </3

ty twit.. it ALL helps hun :)

[Feb 19, 2014 9:19:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

ooooo someone backed out of being auctioned off... so they have given me a DIAMOND TURTLE to auction off in their place!!!

put in ur reserve bids now on the DIAMOND TURTLE ...

[Feb 19, 2014 9:34:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

So. How was the turn out?
[Feb 20, 2014 5:39:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

it was wonderful... thanks to all the wonderful pirates that donated their time and all the generous bidders.... I hope everyone has lots of fun with their slaves (i purchased a couple myself ... i plan to have meaganz singing me showtunes and tv theme songs on vent.. and i forced Shaemuss to spend his hour letting me teach him alchemistry... he was proficient.. but he is now already up to respected and i expect to see his name on the alchemistry competitions soon.. i think he is addicted lol.. next on the list- teach him shipwright)

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!!!

we are looking forward to having lots of happy jobbers on saturday!!

twit... u won urself a rikko portrait!! just catch up to him in game and let him know what you have in mind... im sure he will get u a wonderful avatar for ur collection... u can view other portraits he has done on his Girlz of Emerald page.. http://rikkolepirate.wordpress.com/

[Edit 1 times, last edit by pegasiswolf at Feb 20, 2014 10:10:45 PM]
[Feb 20, 2014 10:09:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates