• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 47
Posts: 47   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 15103 times and has 46 replies Next Thread
Apollo
OceanMaster

Re: EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game [Announcing the winners!] Reply to this Post

Congratulations, all!
[Mar 13, 2014 12:19:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Re: EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game [Announcing the winners!] Reply to this Post

zomg, I think all of my favorites were winners for once. <3 Nevermind, we're missing greylady's frankie* egg and rechiva's gold egg. Less love. ;)

Congratulations, everyone. :D

/e is still sulking over that blooming skull egg that never won...

*Frankie is the name of Frankenstein's monster. Everyone knows that, right? It's totally in the book that he named him Frankie.
----------------------------------------
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by budclare2 at Mar 13, 2014 1:29:22 AM]
[Mar 13, 2014 1:11:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Congratulations everyone, you very much deserved it!
Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Jellyx
[Mar 13, 2014 1:15:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Franklincain

Huzzah!! :-D
*(Kermit-flail)*
Congratulations, and a ten-gun salute, to all the winners!!

Franklin
Franklin W. Cain (Pirate FranklinCain on Meridian and other Oceans)
[Mar 13, 2014 9:09:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fleurs

Congratulations everyone!

Cannot wait to add to my egg collection :)
Flower power<3

[Mar 13, 2014 9:23:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

zomg, I think all of my favorites were winners for once. <3 Nevermind, we're missing greylady's frankie* egg and rechiva's gold egg. Less love. ;)

Congratulations, everyone. :D

/e is still sulking over that blooming skull egg that never won...

*Frankie is the name of Frankenstein's monster. Everyone knows that, right? It's totally in the book that he named him Frankie.

Agreed!! I love that blooming skull and Frankie and I've been wanting a golden egg in game since I found out about in-game eggs (Goose that laid a golden egg type mentality)!

Edit: Hugs to Franklin who did a Kermit-flail! :D Yay Kermit!! <3
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by lilymoon at Mar 13, 2014 2:19:07 PM]
[Mar 13, 2014 2:17:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Franklincain

* Frankie is the name of Frankenstein's monster. Everyone knows that, right? It's totally in the book that he named him Frankie.

Actually, the monster never was officially named, but he (it?) called himself "Adam"... ;-)

Hugs to Franklin who did a Kermit-flail! :D Yay Kermit!! <3

Thank'ee! :-D
The Muppet Show was one of my favorite TV shows, when I was a kid.
(At first, I started typing "when I was growing up" but upon reflection, there is doubt that I ever finished "growing up". Older, yes; that's required by Nature...Growing up on the other hand...)

Franklin
Franklin W. Cain (Pirate FranklinCain on Meridian and other Oceans)
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Franklincain at Mar 13, 2014 3:06:24 PM]
[Mar 13, 2014 3:01:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Agreed!! I love that blooming skull and Frankie and I've been wanting a golden egg in game since I found out about in-game eggs (Goose that laid a golden egg type mentality)!

I wasted a stupid amount of time one (?) year trying to make a golden egg. Not only is Rechiva's the best I've seen so far, but adding it to the game would be the only way to be absolutely sure I never cave in and try working on one again. Because insanely difficult eggs that I'll never actually get working in time are my specialty. :(

Actually, the monster never was officially named, but he (it?) called himself "Adam"... ;-)

Well, someone certainly fails at jokes...
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Mar 13, 2014 6:43:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

Well, someone certainly fails at jokes...

Like omaigawd, her name is totally Frankie.
Minsiem, Like A Fox
Nimbelina, Any Minute Now

I believe in a Higher Purple!

Erfan flag officer chats, "let's cade a popular forage island"

[Mar 14, 2014 12:53:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sandii23

Beautiful eggs guys! I look forward to seeing them in game! Congrats to all the winners. :)
Sandiibottom of Cerulean
~ Captain of Overlords of the Deep ~ Princess of United Ocean Rays ~
[Mar 26, 2014 6:11:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Remember to vote for your favorites here!
[Mar 26, 2014 7:58:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Just curious, when are these normally accepted to be released in game? And would the art themed portraits still be available??
PixelPixie; I collect Sunfish, Angelfish, Blowfish Pixelpixie avvy's Avvy by me
[Mar 26, 2014 8:02:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Just curious, when are these normally accepted to be released in game?

I'm afraid I don't have an exact date, but it should be sometime close to Easter.

And would the art themed portraits still be available??

Seasonal backgrounds will be available, as well as the winners for that particular season. Of course, it's always possible that other backgrounds may be added!
[Mar 26, 2014 8:16:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Just curious, when are these normally accepted to be released in game?

I'm afraid I don't have an exact date, but it should be sometime close to Easter.

And would the art themed portraits still be available??

Seasonal backgrounds will be available, as well as the winners for that particular season. Of course, it's always possible that other backgrounds may be added!

Oooo I so want to hold my eggy in the greyladies arrt shack!!! But then there are so many lovely spring ones as well...so I may just need to find a different item to hold in her portrait and get two portraits!!! (one can never have enough right?)
PixelPixie; I collect Sunfish, Angelfish, Blowfish Pixelpixie avvy's Avvy by me
[Mar 26, 2014 8:28:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Oooo I so want to hold my eggy in the greyladies arrt shack!!!

**grins** Thanx Booful! :D
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Mar 26, 2014 8:41:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

EGGS! EGGS! EGGS! EGGS are in game!

The Eggpress is loading and will start deliveries very soon. Those who don't have the Gilded Egg trophy yet will receive it in game in the next few days.

Winners may choose if they want both copies of their design on the same pirate/ocean or if they want the second copy on a different ocean. The first copy will be delivered to the pirate and ocean in your entry, please contact me via petition with the title "FAO:Clotho" with confirmation of the pirate and ocean (on the same account) where you'd like the second egg delivered.

Congratulations and thank you all for our eggstraordinary new furniture!
[Apr 1, 2014 12:12:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

None of the eggs look right to me. Could they have rendered a bit wrong somehow? They look so much nicer in the winners' post...

Nevermind. They just look like crap until you actually add them to a scene.
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by budclare2 at Apr 9, 2014 3:24:42 AM]
[Apr 1, 2014 8:56:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 47   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates