• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 816 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
LJAmethyst

Restock cut effect on vessel owner chests in SMH booty split Reply to this Post

Subject says it all. It was asked on /greeter chat today whether adjusting the booty restock cut percentage affects the number of vessel-owner chests that are deposited at the end of a SMH run.

The YPPedia articles on booty shares and ship restocking cut say nothing about SMH effects, so it would be nice to mention any positive or negative confirmed information we already have.
----------------------------------------
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Jan 25, 2014 9:11:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Brianjd

Re: Restock cut effect on vessel owner chests in SMH booty split Reply to this Post

I think we should do a CI together to test this! :D I have dibs on sailing/Nav if you don't want to! ^_^ We can do 2 tests, 1 set to 75% Even/JD and 1 set to 50% Even/JD and then use basic math to figure out how many chests were given to VO.
----------------------------------------
Atropos says, "Ha,I'm afraid I cannot accept your crabs, sorry."
[Jan 25, 2014 5:00:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates