• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2979 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Niekshe

WF Cit run Reply to this Post

9th Feb I will be doing (under the username of seniss) a WF cit run at 100% JD the jobbing requirement for basic entry will just be master SF with at least narrow experience any questions post below or PM in game
[Jan 23, 2014 3:33:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Usarmy7

Re: WF Cit run Reply to this Post

i'm overjobbing you
----------------------------------------
Armyboy says, "am i pretty"
Linxed says, "does the mirror burst if you look at it?"
Armyboy says, "yah ;_;"
Linxed says, "then you're to pretty for the mirror"
[Jan 27, 2014 11:12:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Niekshe

On someone birthday that's stone cold <3
4am game time (midday British) is when i shall start jobbing
[Jan 27, 2014 1:09:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Miley1

On someone birthday that's stone cold <3

Welcome to Emerald <3
----------------------------------------
Emerald Ocean
I hate Kaltrina
Giamia says, "whats the cheapest familiar besides a rat"
Ladyhollie greeter chats, "the guy who does the shiny voice in treasure haul...is it the same one from the outback commercials
[Jan 27, 2014 1:52:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    AOL LOOOOOOOOOL    LOL? [Link]  Go to top 
Niekshe

I already knew this nor does it bother me if he wants to over-job or if he succeeds in doing so...in the end it just shows how sad his life is. I'm doing a fun event for the public...and to me navigating the event is all i need. unlike him, who needs the satisfaction of being better on a game, none the less I just want people to look forward to something.
[Jan 27, 2014 3:02:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Niekshe

Went well with 560 AC with 5/7 wins
2M net profit in cash however the best Item was only a kark which is a shame. It was great fun to Navigate this and I wish those who joined Good luck on future run. Thank You - Seniss
[Feb 9, 2014 4:17:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates