• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 718 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Figger13

Best island for a stall? Reply to this Post

Not sure where to put this so mods feel free to move.

Anyways, I want to start either a weavery or ironmonger stall but I don't know which island to make it on. I'm in the Jade archipelago on Meridian. I was considering Lima but I heard it's not a great choice.

All help will be appreciated :)
[Jan 22, 2014 9:23:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PirateYoHo90

Re: Best island for a stall? Reply to this Post

I am not familiar with Meridian however I have instructed a few people on stall tips on my own ocean and they have been able to benefit from my advice. When choosing a place for your stall try and follow these guidelines:

A) On Cerulean, an island with 300-400+ people is considered a very populated island with people hanging out in the inns. Choose an island that is populated even if its not the main island on Meridian.
B) Choose an island that either spawns your commods, or have your commods close by. For example, it is logical to open a weavery on an island that produces hemp since most items from a weavery require hemp.
C) Choose an island where you see there is either not a lot of competition, or the prices are currently pretty high. High priced islands means that you can have some leeway when pricing your items to undercut everyone. Low competition means that you wont go broke and lose poe by undercutting.

If you can find an island that meets 2/3 of those criteria then I think you will be able to run a successful stall as long as you know what your doing. Good luck with your future shoppe/stall endeavors and I hope this was helpful to you!
----------------------------------------
Tinycat on Cerulean
Disclaimer: I purposely bring drama into peaceful conversations.
[Jan 25, 2014 12:34:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates