• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1312 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Azagh

werewolves and full moons Reply to this Post

Does anyone know which moon cycle ypp uses because when I googled it i was getting dates from Jan 15 to Jan 17 based on time zones and whatnot.
----------------------------------------
Azagh of the Viridian 2006- 2015

MIA - Smirnoff (tan octo), Outgoing Stickleback (first ship), Time bandit (Favorite ship), Northwestern, Glenfiddich & Buffalo Trace (my shoppes) and my Galene doll won in the indy 50.0
[Jan 17, 2014 4:13:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Re: werewolves and full moons Reply to this Post

Pirate Time. That's the US Pacific Time Zone.

Don't know how much time around the actual full moon is counted werewolf-worthy, though.
[Jan 18, 2014 12:36:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gagund

Re: werewolves and full moons Reply to this Post

Full moon for January 2014 was on the 15th at 8:53 PM on the dot. However, wolves spawned on the 16th.

I suspect that the dev who inputted the dates screwed up.
----------------------------------------
-Gagundss
[Jan 19, 2014 10:00:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates