• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 679 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
camero56

do you reckon there's a limit on how high... Reply to this Post

...you can get in swordfight if you used just non-sub weapons.

i was playing earlier and just casually getting my booty kicked, I dont keep record unless I'm trying to achieve something so i can complain in my head.

went from GM-ocean/leg down to master-ocean/renowned, i dont care because i can get it back up to legendary the moment i put a falchion on. but that's the thing, i genuinely think that there is no difference between a master with a foil and an ult with a falch in terms of skill, including decent amount of games played obviously
----------------------------------------
my pirates name is Triumph
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Prometheus at Jan 16, 2014 9:17:49 PM]
[Jan 16, 2014 6:02:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chlorine2

Re: do you reckon there's a limit on how high... Reply to this Post

I'm sure to a certain extent this is true, but it all comes down to who you face. Everyone fights different and thus have different weaknesses. So to say that Masters with foils are better than Ultimates with Falchs is a stretch, but I see where you're coming from.
Chlorine on Hunter
loooong gone
[Jan 16, 2014 8:56:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Misscreant

Re: do you reckon there's a limit on how high... Reply to this Post

It was once to put to me this way: if a person can insta-kill with a falch, they can insta-kill you with a stick.
Now playing as Misette on the Cerulean Ocean
SO of Midnight Serenade
[Jan 17, 2014 1:22:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates