• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 919 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Reachthestar

Seeking audience with Cleaver

Hello.

I know coming to the forums is a sign of slight impatience (in this case), but I am afraid that if I send another email to Cleaver it will irritate him.

I wrote to Cleaver in regards to my account. Does anyone know if he (or have you, if you read this Cleaver) read it yet, the email? I sent it to him on 16 December, which explains why I am a tad concerned.

I do know that it is apparent that you might have been very busy due to balancing work and celebration. It would be nice if you could find the time to reply to me any day or moment soon, though.

Help from employees (or you, Cleaver) will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
[Jan 3, 2014 8:26:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aphrodite
OceanMaster

Re: Seeking audience with Cleaver

If you need assistance, please use the Support Form to contact us. Thank you!
----------------------------------------
[Jan 3, 2014 10:22:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Reachthestar

Greetings Aphrodite.

I sent an email via the support address as well. I understand how my email might have been lost amongst all the others, for it was sent off on 25 December.

Before that I posted a different one to Cleaver because I wanted him to know of my current situation, too.

Many thanks.
[Jan 3, 2014 10:42:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Reachthestar

Still awaiting a response. ):

Please talk to me.
[Jan 15, 2014 7:49:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Reachthestar

Still waiting for the email.
[Jan 25, 2014 1:15:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates