• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2188 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Momma_Wolf

Winter Whisking party Reply to this Post

December 28th, Noon game time - whisking party, tournaments, contests and tables! Come join the fun!

For those that don't know what a whiskiing party is, here's how it works: We'll have the Shunned Mullet charted to many islands on Cerulean, and have a jobbing up for Forage. We'll also have a listing of all known forage islands, and the names of other ships for the blind arches. Check your known world map for islands, then hop on the Shunned Mullet, look at your known world again, and whisk to any island you didn't already have. Repeat till you have everything on your map when you're on land.

Contests will include hide and seek, most outrageous costume, most Christmas dressed - so come prepared.
----------------------------------------
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Dec 22, 2013 12:31:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Creedence63

Re: Winter Whisking party Reply to this Post

What a wonderful Idea! I had no idea anyone did such a nice thing. I just used tons of whisk on navy missions. Thank you for your community service!
Creedence on Cerulean
Avatar by the Phantastik Phaerie
[Dec 23, 2013 10:48:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

Well, you'll still use lots of whisks, but yep, we do this generally twice a year, and have for years. I played for 3 years before I realized that Flow island existed, let alone got it on my map, so I determined to help others if I could.. It's a bit more complicated now, with the merge, but we still try to help as many as we can.

cmdrzoom said:

[Dec 23, 2013 10:59:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

My thanks to Freja and Orchidee for helping make this event a success, and congrats to Dawine and Piratejamie on their contest wins.

cmdrzoom said:

[Dec 28, 2013 2:46:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates