• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 902 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Huntaz789

Not Happy OM's =( I cry

Dear Ocean Masters,

You have the dates for blockade closing up all year on the official YPP page. You announce closing dates on the forums. THEN, without warning change the date FOUR days before the last weekend of blockading. NO WARNING... Totally didn't let any islands go to blockade them back this weekend... or have anything planned on emerald. WOW OM's... thanks.... I, my flag, and half the people I have spoken to DO NOT appreciate this.

Not even a happy camper right now.

P.S. Allow blockades this weekend. Please and thankyou

Reply to this if you feel my PAIN
----------------------------------------
Huntaz - Royal of Deal With It
[Dec 17, 2013 9:40:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Glaciale

Re: Not Happy OM's =( I cry

Not even a happy camper right now.

P.S. Allow blockades this weekend. Please and thankyou

Luxuriate on Meridian & Emerald

King of Next Contestant
Royal of Dragon Lords

~Avatar by the lovely Sing :3
[Dec 17, 2013 9:44:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
astronaut13

Allow Blockades or walk the plank
Pellaeon

Armyboy says, "if we had money in our flag brian we would of owned"

Korte tells ye, "show me the nudes"
[Dec 17, 2013 9:54:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Collaborate4

Totally agree, it completely messes up the blockade scene.
Collaborate - Emerald
[Dec 17, 2013 9:55:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dagnanlian69

If the BK blockades that were scheduled for this weekend (see Admiral) are going ahead, why are other blockades not happening. This is double standards, Allow them all, or cancel them all three rings, It's rather short notice as well, I'm sure you're worried about the server being ddos'd again, but it's definitely not fair for those who have (accidentally) scuttled.
Dagnanlian
[Dec 17, 2013 10:01:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
izaak30

It's terrible! Four days notice... There should at least be 1 week notice of such a change. People plans blockades and four days notice does not give such people enough time.
[Dec 17, 2013 10:03:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wouh

I can confirm, I was blockade.
[Dec 17, 2013 10:07:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Prometheus
OceanMaster

Ahoy!

Alas, the Game Design forum is not the proper place to address concerns to the Ocean Masters. If you have a support issue, question or disagree with a specific policy decision please use proper support channels, either a petition in-game or an email to our support department: http://www.puzzlepirates.com/support to seek assistance for your concern.

Thanks,
- Pro
[Dec 17, 2013 10:19:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates