• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 27
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3857 times and has 26 replies Next Thread
Kaptklutch

MJT; Addy Defense Reply to this Post

My Dainty has declared a blockade on Admiral Island, the blockade will commence in 23 hours.

MJT will of Course be Defending Addy

Please enjoy our Intent video <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=638eVzWuZPg&feature=youtu.be

Come job for us and enjoy a lot of Sinky fun!

Thanks go out to Oi, I begged him to make this video!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Kaptklutch at Dec 13, 2013 9:22:28 PM]
[Dec 13, 2013 9:04:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
astronaut13

Re: MJT; Addy Defense Reply to this Post

Sieg Fail
Pellaeon

Armyboy says, "if we had money in our flag brian we would of owned"

Korte tells ye, "show me the nudes"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by astronaut13 at Dec 13, 2013 9:18:55 PM]
[Dec 13, 2013 9:18:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raalala

Got to say,

This is my favourite intent vid yet. +Infinty.
~ Bambeh

Johnydepp says; 'BatBam, your f-ing play on words fetish'
Priapus says; 'Mate, look at his screen, you could play chess on that.'

[Dec 13, 2013 9:20:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
leeboy

At this moment in time illusion and myself are mutual. And this vid which was put together by myself and kaptklutch has no effect on our choice of support which come from illusion.

And request for intent vids are more then welcome.
Oi-East Emerald
Oi Meridian

Exzabunny tells ye, "teach me how to dnav D:"
Ye told Exzabunny, "watch chimpy's guide"
Exzabunny tells ye, "his voice makes me wanna punch a baby"
[Dec 13, 2013 9:44:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kingmetmet

Oi-East tells ye, "hit it some love on the forums"

Kingmet
Not Retired, apparently.
Waiting for the Second Coming of Gneiss.

Turkeys says, "If you touch my haggis again, I'll cut your balls off and cook them."
Kingmet says, "Isn't that how you make haggis in the first place?&qu
[Dec 13, 2013 10:03:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bluffer20

Haha is MJT talking about getting wrecked in a blockade? Ummm maybe you are forgetting SK v MJT, i mean that was a bloodbath, atleast My Dainty put up a decent fight but was outjobbed by a frig throughout. Talking about crappy navers, anyone see viator near the end of round one? he had more shots in his own team than in my dainty's ship.

Wait people actually like viator? next you're going to tell me, people like furky too?

@ My Dainty: Come on guys take it easy on MJT, certain royals already had to quit their jobs to focus on their YPP career, now what are you going for their sleep???

inb4 MJT retires once more because no more 5m/addy buddies left ;(
Doin my own thing
[Dec 13, 2013 11:15:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamaji

Nice intent Oi! <3
Kamaji on Emerald & Meridian(?)

Furkeyno says, "Kannst u deutsch?"
Nectarinez says, "furkey, get better at english before you take on another language pls"

disengaged op ba 2014
[Dec 14, 2013 12:56:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benarv

I reckon my Rem Fan Club Loyalty card points are up to at least a free coffee by now....
Pgoog says, "Hitch is the kind of guy who's nice to you...and you can't quite work out why"
[Dec 14, 2013 1:00:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

!!!!##@@!@!!@!@ Nag from Meridian, endorsing flAMMMING this hate thread!
GET WOOD HITCH, GET WOOD!
No homo.
(Okay maybe a little homo, this is a Rem fan club after all.)
Nag, Illi
[Dec 14, 2013 1:19:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
one4u2c12

LMFAOOO my reaction
Poloboy
So pce
[Dec 14, 2013 8:34:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

To be fair to Remorse. The members of MD were never very talented.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Dec 14, 2013 9:26:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furarri

Great intent vid.
Congrats My Dainty on the win. (MJT had jobber advantage both rounds when I looked.)

.... submarines are out!
Slimbottom won't like this at all.

Awesome avatar by Terrify! Thanks!
[Dec 14, 2013 11:27:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

I think we can all agree that the real difference is that Admiral wasn't worth 500k.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Dec 16, 2013 10:29:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bedevere

Haha is MJT talking about getting wrecked in a blockade? Ummm maybe you are forgetting SK v MJT, i mean that was a bloodbath, atleast My Dainty put up a decent fight but was outjobbed by a frig throughout. Talking about crappy navers, anyone see viator near the end of round one? he had more shots in his own team than in my dainty's ship.

Wait people actually like viator? next you're going to tell me, people like furky too?

@ My Dainty: Come on guys take it easy on MJT, certain royals already had to quit their jobs to focus on their YPP career, now what are you going for their sleep???

inb4 MJT retires once more because no more 5m/addy buddies left ;(

First off, "whysosrs?" I'm glad that I make your list of important enough to trash talk on the forums! Gotta cross that one off my list of goals! ^_^

With that being said, it's an intent video and I found it incredibly funny! Wanna say thanks to everyone who came out this last weekend and jobbed! I was on vacation and was unable to attend the kade, but I heard it was a lot of fun! Gratz to MD on the W! MJT is looking forward to next week!
Viator
[Dec 16, 2013 3:17:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wnyw

HA! Poloboy that was amazing, gave me a good laugh. Back to serious talk. MJT improve your navlist to be honest. When Hitch is your lead that is never a good sign. MD keep doing what you're doing just a few more touches here and there and you guys will be unstoppable. To emerald enjoy these cades it rare you get a good war going. On that note I wish everyone a Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate.
[Dec 16, 2013 4:35:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benarv

HA! Poloboy that was amazing, gave me a good laugh. Back to serious talk. MJT improve your navlist to be honest. When Hitch is your lead that is never a good sign. MD keep doing what you're doing just a few more touches here and there and you guys will be unstoppable. To emerald enjoy these cades it rare you get a good war going. On that note I wish everyone a Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate.

I wasn't close to lead, I had no mouse, vent or anything so I was like 7th. But ya, bad sign. No-one wants to see me anywhere near an addy cade. Finally someone's spotted me out. :(
Pgoog says, "Hitch is the kind of guy who's nice to you...and you can't quite work out why"
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Benarv at Dec 16, 2013 4:44:26 PM]
[Dec 16, 2013 4:42:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wnyw

I wasn't close to lead, I had no mouse, vent or anything so I was like 7th. But ya, bad sign. No-one wants to see me anywhere near an addy cade. Finally someone's spotted me out. :(

[Dec 16, 2013 4:49:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benarv

[Dec 16, 2013 5:01:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dagnanlian69

This thread needs more captinsav
Dagnanlian
[Dec 16, 2013 5:07:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Tis odd that the forum trolls are always on MD's side of the ocean. I wonder who they could be!!!!
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Dec 16, 2013 5:59:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dagnanlian69

I think it is Poloboy
Dagnanlian
[Dec 16, 2013 6:52:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
one4u2c12

I think its Hitchhike
Poloboy
So pce
[Dec 17, 2013 3:00:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

Don't be ridiculous, it's me.
Nag, Illi
[Dec 17, 2013 3:30:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

This thread needs more captinsav

hi frend

luvu
[Dec 17, 2013 9:14:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captainkim7

With that being said, it's an intent video and I found it incredibly funny! Wanna say thanks to everyone who came out this last weekend and jobbed! I was on vacation and was unable to attend the kade, but I heard it was a lot of fun! Gratz to MD on the W! MJT is looking forward to next week!

I'd like to affirm Viator's gracious response and ask that the thread be ended now that it's devolved into pretty much silly one-liners.
[Dec 17, 2013 9:42:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

I'd like to affirm Viator's gracious response and ask that the thread be ended now that it's devolved into pretty much silly one-liners.

y so srs
[Dec 17, 2013 10:48:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dagnanlian69

Thank you for your gracious reply Savas.
Dagnanlian
[Dec 17, 2013 1:06:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates