• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1043 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
UUSSAA

Practice Puzzle Reply to this Post

You used to be able to click practice puzzle at the labor puzzles to prevent hour usage. Where did that go?
----------------------------------------
A hero is not one who never falls, but one who gets up again and again, NEVER losing sight of one's dream!

Disaresta of Hunter
Captain of Lunar Eclipse
Queen of Aurum est Potestas
[Dec 13, 2013 1:38:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.lunareclipse.at.ua [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: Practice Puzzle Reply to this Post

You used to be able to click practice puzzle at the labor puzzles to prevent hour usage. Where did that go?

I thought that only happened when the store didn't have any work it could use. (Or, after the fact when it didn't have enough PoE or you provided labor at a skill level below what the store needed.)

I don't think anything has changed for a long time
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Dec 13, 2013 2:18:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
UUSSAA

There used to be a button to practice foraging, it's not there anymore at the very least. I'll look into it.
A hero is not one who never falls, but one who gets up again and again, NEVER losing sight of one's dream!

Disaresta of Hunter
Captain of Lunar Eclipse
Queen of Aurum est Potestas
[Dec 13, 2013 2:48:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.lunareclipse.at.ua [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

I only ever remember this being available as a choice (as opposed to a 'no labour needed here, you can play anyway' option) for foraging.
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Dec 18, 2013 11:18:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

There used to be a button to practice foraging, it's not there anymore at the very least. I'll look into it.

I definitely used that button yesterday .
Locu on Cerulean and Opal (and some other Oceans)

Check the Rack at Phakey's Tailor Stall on Tinga for nice clothes!
Locu's Weaving Stall on Tinga and Cranberry

[Dec 24, 2013 2:43:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates