• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 937 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Runescapien

Blockade Holiday Closing Dates

Ahoy
I would like to ask that the island closing dates be reviewed and extended, as posted this year blockades will be closed only the weekend of the 28th.
The weekend of the 21st has not been declared closed, which i find strange as it is only a few days before Christmas, and therefore I would assume a lot of people will have family/travel/shopping commitments.

Additionally, taking a look at previous years closings:

2006: the 23rd and the 30th
2007: December 22nd and 29th for the holidays.
2008: 26-28 December 2008.
2009: 24-26 December 2010 31 December 2010 - 2nd January 2011
2010: 24th December and 31st December 2011
2011: Disabled due to merge
2012: December 22, December 29

As we can see here generally in previous years, when christmas didn’t fall on the weekend, the week before and after was generally disabled.

Thanks,
Longshot of Meridian
----------------------------------------
Longshot of the Meridian ocean
I used to record patching
No, I don't play runescape
[Dec 12, 2013 2:46:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shewullf

Re: Blockade Holiday Closing Dates

I second the motion.
Sokol of Meridian
[Dec 12, 2013 2:48:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Huntaz789

When people complain and get the dates changed 3 days before the kade weekend... Dates that have been posted on the official YPP page for years. JUST because they cant defend an island and are too scared ill drop on them....

Annoys me so much. ill cya first weekend back to take your island
Huntaz - Royal of Deal With It
[Dec 18, 2013 5:07:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

When people complain and get the dates changed 3 days before the kade weekend... Dates that have been posted on the official YPP page for years. JUST because they cant defend an island and are too scared ill drop on them....

Shush.

It is OK to lobby for blockades to be disabled in the GD forum, but complaints about the sudden disabling of blockades will get your post sunk by the OMs. Combined with having release notes announce things before they are supposed to kind of gives the impression that OOO doesn't really think things through or understand their game.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Dec 18, 2013 5:25:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamaji

Shush.

It is OK to lobby for blockades to be disabled in the GD forum, but complaints about the sudden disabling of blockades will get your post sunk by the OMs. Combined with having release notes announce things before they are supposed to kind of gives the impression that OOO doesn't really think things through or understand their game.

I find it funny how 2 people ask for a change in blockade dates and they get changed almost instantly. But all the other fixes/changes that have almost the full communities backing seem to be looked over by OOO. :(
Kamaji on Emerald & Meridian(?)

Furkeyno says, "Kannst u deutsch?"
Nectarinez says, "furkey, get better at english before you take on another language pls"

disengaged op ba 2014
[Dec 18, 2013 5:33:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates