• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1402 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Pentangle

I propose an ocean merge - Emerald and Meridian - why not ? Reply to this Post

Hi, i dare to pose maybe the most important question -
With all this ppx nonsense, i propose a new ocean merge - Emerald and Meridian together . . . . (maybe North & South ? names )

why not ?

let's save the game
not sure of any other successful games out there which are arbitrarily split (?)

welcome your comments
hope O-O-O are listening if you think a good idea !
cheers

Pentangle
Rags to Riches tailor shoppe on Caravanserai Island, Emerald Ocean
[Dec 2, 2013 6:26:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

Re: I propose an ocean merge - Emerald and Meridian - why not ? Reply to this Post

One was enough. No need to post it three times. If you wanted everyone to see it, your Game Design post was the better choice.
----------------------------------------
~Twittly~ on "Sage" "Emerald" Ocean
Check out my gallery of other avatars
[Dec 2, 2013 6:52:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vestigealts

Re: I propose an ocean merge - Emerald and Meridian - why not ? Reply to this Post

All that'll happen is Lima moves to Admiral. YPP still dies.
What makes you think Emerald wants Mala when Mala doesn't even want itself?
Dun worreh bout it
[Dec 2, 2013 7:49:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

Let me give you my honest opinion :P

No.

Why? Cause i like having different oceans where if you dont like people from one ocean, you move to the other and have different alternatives in each of them.

What makes you think Emerald wants Mala when Mala doesn't even want itself?

The heck, dude?
Yumisa World Wide ;)
10 years in, still here, baby.
Can't find me? Im on Instagram!
[Dec 2, 2013 11:16:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vestigealts

Cmon Yumi. You spent enough time on Meridian to know Mala is a black hole. Lol
Dun worreh bout it
[Dec 2, 2013 12:25:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cutingchris

Before the current merger between Viridian and Malachite, Viridian hit 750+ people. After the merger it was high then tumbled dramatically to ~500 people. Even less these days. I know a few people quite the game after the initial merges because they didn't like the idea.

I'm saying that merging the oceans would be a bad idea. 1 merge was enough. You are also forgetting it's a busy time of the year for most people. Routines are starting and people have work/school to attend to. Never mind Christmas in a few weeks.

What the Developers need to do is work with the things they have at disposal and to start a bigger advertising campaign. Oceans need Drama to function. Without it, people get bored and log off. I know I do at times.

A previous post was correct, Emerald side would kill the Meridian side, like the Viridian side killed the Mala side. Never mind the Emerald flags being richer and stronger than most flags on Meridian (maybe wrong! Don't judge!), it won't be fun.
Magneto, Illuminatti Royal

(Also Praetorian on Obsidian)
[Dec 3, 2013 4:33:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vestigealts

Oceans need drama to function?!
Finally. So there ARE still some sensible people left.
Yay :)
Dun worreh bout it
[Dec 4, 2013 12:44:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fransalle

Hi, i dare to pose maybe the most important question -
With all this ppx nonsense, i propose a new ocean merge - Emerald and Meridian together . . . . (maybe North & South ? names )

why not ?

let's save the game
not sure of any other successful games out there which are arbitrarily split (?)

welcome your comments
hope O-O-O are listening if you think a good idea !
cheers

Pentangle
Rags to Riches tailor shoppe on Caravanserai Island, Emerald Ocean

I propose we merge emerald and viridian into jade :))))))
Viridian
-----------
Iwnabeu
[Dec 4, 2013 6:53:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rick9109

Thank you for your bravery and daring.
Rome
Pirates of the Damned, Crimson Tide.
I don't care what it did to them, the game's been good to me.
[Dec 11, 2013 5:36:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rick9109    cactusrome [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates