• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 299 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Mareeena

Ideas for the game! I think they are cool. Reply to this Post

I have thought of some game ideas and wish to share it with ypp.

Could you please put an option to open the ship to set hearties or select pirates. I keep my ship locked but there are one or two hearties I would keep it open for. A bit like the houses.

Wall papers and floor designs. It would be cool if I could buy different floors and wallpaper for the houses. Even windows. Maybe applied like the paint.

A ghost ship for battle. A special icon that will give your ship a ghost ship that mimics your ship but a few moves away. The bot or other players ships wont be able to tell the real from the ghost one. And even fun is some of the random bot ships have them. If these bot ships are defeated ye earn a icon to do it with ye own ship.

Please bring back the Blossoming sloop, or if anyone is selling one let me know please.
Thanks!
[Nov 14, 2013 6:25:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Re: Ideas for the game! I think they are cool. Reply to this Post

Mareeena wrote: 
Could you please put an option to open the ship to set hearties or select pirates. I keep my ship locked but there are one or two hearties I would keep it open for.

Open being battle ready or completely unlocked?

Flexible crew permissions might cover such fine-grained ship-level permissions.

Mareeena wrote: 
Wall papers and floor designs. It would be cool if I could buy different floors and wallpaper for the houses. Even windows. Maybe applied like the paint.

Could be handled via the existing furniture mechanism. There's a thread dedicated to furniture suggestions.

Mareeena wrote: 
A ghost ship for battle. A special icon that will give your ship a ghost ship that mimics your ship but a few moves away. The bot or other players ships wont be able to tell the real from the ghost one.

If the player ship doesn't collide with rocks, it would be obviously the fake ship. If it does collide with rocks, either the navigator would be considered a novice or this ship is the fake - especially if the other ship is avoiding running into rocks.

Likewise when the fake player ship takes cannon shots which have no chance to hit the opponent. It could be the sign of a novice navigator or again it is the fake ship.

If neither of the above aspects gives the game away, the fake ship would get identified when grappling for a boarding fight failed. Nevertheless the fake ship ruse would remain effective for some amount of time.
----------------------------------------

Queenbeez wrote: 
I still like the novelty of adding poking to the event

----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Faulkston at Nov 14, 2013 10:18:43 PM]
[Nov 14, 2013 10:12:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
Mareeena

Re: Ideas for the game! I think they are cool. Reply to this Post

Thanks for the links.

That would be the fun bit of the fake ship, learning what one is real and what isn't. Like when it glides through the rocks. Or the fake ship takes on its own path but similar to the ship its mimicking. It would be worked out after a few moves.

But there could be cool rewards, like icon to ghost your own ship and trinkets and treasure. Any ways was just an idea.

With the ship I just want to unlock it for one hearty, not the whole crew etc.

Thanks
[Nov 14, 2013 11:29:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates