• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1249 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Dexla

And additional wine trinkets! Reply to this Post

So I've been mutilating trinket pages and color grids and overwriting files to drive the real Yppedia experts nuts, so when I got these spiffy new wine trinkets that I thought, "Oh! I can add those all by myself!"

But then I looked at the Trinket page and I wondered where exactly should I put these? Should I just tuck them onto flowers-with-card grids (I see there is a space for them)
There's a category for Limited Edition trinkets though. Should it be there with the other wine trinkets?
Is this the same dilemma Franklincain had with banana trinkets? (previously released trinkets that reappear in LE colors)

----------------------------------------
Dexla d'Midnight
[Nov 12, 2013 1:57:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Franklincain

Re: And additional wine trinkets! Reply to this Post

Those appear to be some of the Valentine's Day trinkets:
http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Trinket#Valentine_trinkets
Franklin W. Cain (Pirate FranklinCain on Meridian and other Oceans)
[Nov 12, 2013 4:19:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Stick them on the flower-with-card grids.
[Nov 12, 2013 10:56:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Will do!
Dexla d'Midnight
[Nov 13, 2013 5:33:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates