• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1994 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
crazygal77

Eternal Glory Box Auction- 11/8/13 @ 6pm Game time. Reply to this Post

Ahoy friends! Eternal Glory is pleased to announce our upcoming box auction.
Auction is to take place November 8th at 6pm game time. We will host this event at our flag house on Admiral Island.

Items that could be yours:

Starting bid 100k - Various Familiars, Chocolate box, Rogue Dhow, Chocolate War Frig, Lanti War Frig.

Starting bid 50k - Gator(unnamed), Room of Lanti Furni, Set of BK dolls, Set of BK Banners, Set of Rogue Marks,
set of 3 Spring green chromas

Starting bid of 20k - Kark, Room of CI furni, Ice chroma, Plum chroma, lanti statues ( of varying types), 1st set of monster dolls, 2nd set of monster dolls,
banana chromas(2) heart-shaped box ( random poe amount), black dog (unnamed) and skeletal candelabra (hs furni).

Send a tell to Ceegee and/or Jobby for an invite. Hope to see you there!!
----------------------------------------
Ceegee on Sage/Emerald
Captain of Death Wish \Queen of Eternal Glory
http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Ceegee

Avatars by Hippi and Killercat (he made the green one).
[Nov 7, 2013 3:59:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    hiddentask2001 [Link]  Go to top 
bluffer20

Re: Eternal Glory Box Auction- 11/8/13 @ 6pm Game time. Reply to this Post

Is there any rule as to what the max amount of box auction you can do in a given period of time? as it seems, the main source of poe for EG is box auctions... I mean since you're last box auction, you've had 2 contested blockades!

Also your credibility is questionable especially when there are alts with lil or no stats, who bid 300k+ when the current bid was in the 100k range. Not saying its a scam but I mean something sure seemed fishy to me.
Doin my own thing
[Nov 8, 2013 6:56:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chopzx

Is there any rule as to what the max amount of box auction you can do in a given period of time? as it seems, the main source of poe for EG is box auctions... I mean since you're last box auction, you've had 2 contested blockades!

Also your credibility is questionable especially when there are alts with lil or no stats, who bid 300k+ when the current bid was in the 100k range. Not saying its a scam but I mean something sure seemed fishy to me.

Chopzx/Chopzx-East on Emerald
Chopzx/Chopzx-West on Meridian
[Nov 9, 2013 3:39:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
piratejoshh

Is there any rule as to what the max amount of box auction you can do in a given period of time?

Not at all, It would be nice to see a different event ran on Emerald other than blinking Pirate Auction or Box Auction. Yes they make good PoE for a flag but fun? No. Just look at the Hunter/Sage forums for ideas or brain storm within the flag.

Your not forced to participate in the auction nor are you forced to bid higher than the so called "alts".

Ceegee how many rouge marks are in the set?
Jjosh.
[Nov 9, 2013 3:47:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Brianjd

I'm not sure if they are the same people but I know that in the past I've had some friends who go to box auctions, they always make alts to go to them with, they don't really play the game to puzzle, mainly just to poker and collect things, they actually came to one of my flag's box auctions wayyyyyyy back in the day and won a lot of our boxes, I didn't know it was them until I tried tracking down who won all of the boxes (out of curiousity) and they told me who their main was.
Atropos says, "Ha,I'm afraid I cannot accept your crabs, sorry."
[Nov 9, 2013 9:20:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
high21

Whoevers alts they were they did not belong to any royal member. Tec was out sick, Cg was running the auctioneer part of it, and I was handling the JC which was taking poe and in tells with people finding out which boxes they wanted. In addition to taking notes to make sure we got the boxes to the correct people I was also running the forage ship.

None of the 100k ( min bid) went for over 350k i believe might need to double check that but as well there were 2 LE wfs and 2 fams. I don't push up bids aside from Cg tempting ppl during the auction that there were fams in those boxes. Its not worth having your honesty pretty much in the toilet for just a few more poe.

As for EG's previous auctions I honestly couldn't tell you when those were or how those went. You might want to question the previous royal team on that. As for us holding an irregular amount of box auctions I can't say that we have. Yes we've had 2 contested blockades as well as one slightly contested for the first round and then a flag sit. I do recall that getting people to show up and puzzle requires poe for that so in order to do such a thing we hold fundraisers. Of which since I've been in the flag we have had 1.

:) I might suggest that if you are to question other peoples integrity that maybe you as well not hid behind anonymity and post your pirate name. As for not allowing alts at a box auction I guess we could do that but then if someone cant attend with their main i guess that would hurt our integrity of not allowing everyone to attend. But if its keeps the forum trolls at bay I will now ask that anyone that attends one of our box auction not use an alt please and thank you.

As for those that attended and supported us thank you and ;) Cg is funny when she lacks sleep.
Zebuline
Captain of Acts of Random Violence
[Nov 9, 2013 9:28:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

As for not allowing alts at a box auction I guess we could do that but then if someone cant attend with their main i guess that would hurt our integrity of not allowing everyone to attend. But if its keeps the forum trolls at bay I will now ask that anyone that attends one of our box auction not use an alt please and thank you.

perhaps if u just ask the alt who they are... i would think that would be no problem...tho many ppl may want to support friends .. but dont feel that doing so under their main (perhaps they are in a rival flag) woulld be proper.. so they bring an alt...

i personally would NOT even consider the possibility that zebuline was intentionally pushing the price up to cheat ppl.. just not zebs style!!
Pegasiswolf- Captain of Dream Catchers and Queen of Fleet of Dreams -Emerald

host of XMAS IN JULY event

"maintaining a positive attitude may not fix all of lifes problems, but it should annoy enough ppl to make it worth the effort"
[Nov 9, 2013 10:03:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
Brianjd

i personally would NOT even consider the possibility that zebuline was intentionally pushing the price up to cheat ppl.. just not zebs style!!

She's too much of a DORK to do that :P
Atropos says, "Ha,I'm afraid I cannot accept your crabs, sorry."
[Nov 10, 2013 2:18:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates