• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2400 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
nathwan264

Appeal my ban please! Reply to this Post

Hey there OM's, I used to play this game back in 2008-2010, I believe. and some of my friends have just started to play again... And I was wondering could you guys unban my account ...

I cannot remember why I was banned... But If you give me the details to nathanljames@hotmail.com why I was , Then I believe I could fix what was wrong... If I promise not to break the Ocean's rules, Now I am older - 19 Years of age... I'm a bit more mature... :D Please help ? :D:D
----------------------------------------
My account got banned in 2010. Now trying to recover my details and Appeal my ban!

OOO should reply! (Doubts are running)
[Nov 3, 2013 8:09:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Ytirri

Re: Appeal my ban please! Reply to this Post

Hey there OM's, I used to play this game back in 2008-2010, I believe. and some of my friends have just started to play again... And I was wondering could you guys unban my account ...

I cannot remember why I was banned... But If you give me the details to nathanljames@hotmail.com why I was , Then I believe I could fix what was wrong... If I promise not to break the Ocean's rules, Now I am older - 19 Years of age... I'm a bit more mature... :D Please help ? :D:D

Mate the forums is NOT the place to make an appeal for your ban. Follow the guidelines for ban appeals and if the OMs are willing, they will un ban you. When you post about your ban on the forums though it decreases the odds you will be unban. Best of luck.
Kozzar,
Doing what I want when I want
Keep a weather eye on the horizon ;)
Redfeather says,"Dustin you just gave me a heart attack"
[Nov 3, 2013 9:14:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shinito

Please refer all your whining here: http://www.puzzlepirates.com/support/
Thorkill on Malachite 2.0 Obsidian
[Nov 3, 2013 9:16:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rick9109

I think it's illegal for me to do this on your behalf but I know several good lawyers in th is game who could help you out.
Rome
Pirates of the Damned, Crimson Tide.
I don't care what it did to them, the game's been good to me.
[Dec 11, 2013 5:38:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rick9109    cactusrome [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates