• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2132 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Rocketbros

Gold box items Reply to this Post

Just wondering if anyone has got a good item in them, i got a tan octo earlier :)
----------------------------------------
Longredo of Viridian and Malachite
Oars on Emerald
[Oct 5, 2013 7:58:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gromit3

Re: Gold box items Reply to this Post

There has been a gold hedgehog won and a few new furniture items aswell as new trinket colours by the sound of it

Gromster
[Oct 5, 2013 8:58:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Just wondering if anyone has got a good item in them, i got a tan octo earlier :)

This part of the forum is for the YPPedia related stuffmajingythings - what you're asking is more of a parley discussion.

However, if someone wants to turn this thread into say posting screenshots of new items that were won from the gold boxes (and are not yet in the YPPedia) then maybe it'll salvage everything.

In that case, do check what is already in YPP, what's missing and idk what else, if someone already posted screenies and someone is working on putting those up (and I guess there already are some threads where all this has been done by now)...
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Oct 5, 2013 9:08:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gromit3

new i think

gromster
[Oct 5, 2013 1:33:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

I got a tan bandana. Selling it for 24 quatloos.
Retired as of August 2015.
Sic transit gloria mundi.
[Oct 5, 2013 2:48:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates