• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 800 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
123Jackpot

Recent Downtime

Recent Downtime

Badges and subscriptions have now been extended by 7 days as a thanks for your patience during our wild downtime ride. Enjoy!

The game was down or poorly functioning for over 7 days. I don't consider a partial refund a thank you, more like a screw you.

Edit: To be constructive 14 days would have been a thanks.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by 123Jackpot at Sep 17, 2013 10:48:02 AM]
[Sep 17, 2013 9:34:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

Re: Recent Downtime

I am thankful they extended the subs and badges for any amount of time as they did not HAVE to do anything.
----------------------------------------
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Sep 17, 2013 11:25:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Prometheus
OceanMaster

Re: Recent Downtime

We have an existing thread to discuss the recent DDoS attacks and associated issues.

- Pro
[Sep 17, 2013 12:55:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates