• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 11238 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Nightarg

Puzzle Pirates For Android Reply to this Post

I want to know when we will be able to play the game in our devices with android? i know there is already a release of the game for ipad, i have been looking forward to play this game in my phone for years now. Can someone tell me if are you even thinking in a release for other devices besides ipad?
[Sep 1, 2013 4:19:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

Re: Puzzle Pirates For Android Reply to this Post

They do plan on releasing the game for Android Tablets. Not for phones though.

The exact release date is unknown. :)
----------------------------------------
~Twittly~ on "Sage" "Emerald" Ocean
Check out my gallery of other avatars
[Sep 1, 2013 4:42:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PirateYoHo90

They are thinking about it. I remember their facebook status said they are working on it.
Tinycat on Cerulean
Disclaimer: I purposely bring drama into peaceful conversations.
[Sep 1, 2013 4:45:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zero28967

Is it possible that maybe the iPad launch didn't give them the result they were expecting and thought twice about now investing in an android app development?
[Jan 31, 2014 7:19:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Brianjd

Is it possible that maybe the iPad launch didn't give them the result they were expecting and thought twice about now investing in an android app development?

Actually I think they are wating until the release of Puzzle Pirates X or whatever they are calling the new UI to release Android, it could be that they are waiting until after the release to start working on Android... but who knows, I think they said something about wanting it to look the same everywhere or something... I could be wrong, idk
Atropos says, "Ha,I'm afraid I cannot accept your crabs, sorry."
[Jan 31, 2014 8:21:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates