• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1486 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Ladymandy4

Last fanchuan standing HS addition!! (Cancelled: Due to the lack of time with subscription) Reply to this Post

Come one, come all and join this fun and nice event!!!

The rules are similar to Harrjm's "Last fanchuan standing (Atlantis style).
http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=193088

~Event rules~
Same exact rules as Harrjm's but instead of Atlantis style, it will Haunted Seas edition!! Please follow the link to see official rules for this event. Later on in the week I will post the date of when the event will take place. A couple days before the event I will say what the maps name is and where it is off of.

-You must doge oncoming player ships and also the HS ships as well
-Only 1 vessel per player
-The date is not fully chosen yet, but please be calm and wait for the exact date to be published
-Do not enter the board till its you turn to do so. Failure to do so will lead to disqualification and you may not win a prize
-If you get knocked out of the safe zone please get back as fast as you can so I don't think you are cheating
-Event will last till the last fanchuan is standing
-If you enter the Grave Yard by any chance you will be disqualified and will not win any prize if you are the last ship to stand
-Please not I will not be taking care of the rum/grog and the large cannonballs, that is the vessels owner/crew job to do so
-Last rule, have fun for as it is only a game and not real life. Ship that are sunk can be rebuilt for the price of a new one at any ship yard!!

~Prizes~
1st - 1 sloop (renamed to a fall theme) + Some furni (either the 2x armor and sword or spear (fall colors))
2nd - Furni (fancy desk, fancy chair, and a blotter) + 2 - 3 fall trinkets
3rd - 1 - 2 Fall trinkets and + Fancy dresser and fancy wardrobe

If you would like to join this event please email me (link is below). Please leave the name of your pirate and the ship name so the day of the event I can tell who's ships are who's

If you have any questions about this event please email me Ladymandy@live.com or ask directly on this forum page.

I ask that all contestants have fun and if your ship is sunk please remember that its just a game and not to get mad about it!!!
----------------------------------------
Ladymandy of Cerulean
S.O. of Hells Wrath
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Ladymandy4 at Aug 31, 2013 10:46:34 PM]
[Aug 30, 2013 7:22:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ant_Eater

Re: Last fanchuan standing HS addition!! Reply to this Post

I am so happy someone made an event Cerulean was looking a bit lonely. I have some coming as well in about a month. Also find me in game, I fear a lot of people will not join due to the lack of motivation for such prizes. I have some rare furniture or pets I might put forward to get people more excited. I also encourage other mates in the ocean to help boost prizes.
Anteater on Cerulean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ant_Eater at Aug 30, 2013 8:11:26 PM]
[Aug 30, 2013 8:10:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fleurs

Re: Last fanchuan standing HS addition!! (Cancelled: Due to the lack of time with subscription) Reply to this Post

Cancelling because of sub time? I will gift you a month if you want!
Flower power<3

[Sep 1, 2013 2:12:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

Re: Last fanchuan standing HS addition!! (Cancelled: Due to the lack of time with subscription) Reply to this Post

Can you provide the HS maps?
Locu on Cerulean and Opal (and some other Oceans)

Check the Rack at Phakey's Tailor Stall on Tinga for nice clothes!
Locu's Weaving Stall on Tinga and Cranberry

[Sep 1, 2013 3:26:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fleurs

Can you provide the HS maps?

I know the maps for Tyranny's Atlantis last man standing were provided by the OM's. Is this the same?
Flower power<3

[Sep 1, 2013 9:49:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

The OM's will support a worthy event as long as you email them to events with a full proposal and in plenty of time.

If you want any help/advice around doing this etc drop me a pm and I will be happy to catch up with you :)
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!
Dignity - Emerald

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[Sep 1, 2013 3:14:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates