• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 987 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Fenti3

Ahoy! Reply to this Post

Well, thought I'd begin my first time using the forum as introducing myself. Some of you (if from Mederian) will already know me.

I'm Photo, I've been playing Puzzle Pirates for the last month and can't seem to part from it unless I'm at work, eating or sleeping.

Since playing I've spent many hours trying to raise my piracy skills and impress you other pirates.

It would be great to hear from some of you guys/girls and maybe make a few friends here, happy puzzling!

Photo .
----------------------------------------
with love,

Photo
[Aug 27, 2013 5:49:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dragonjayne

Re: Ahoy! Reply to this Post

Welcome to PP, Photo :)
I'm from Emerald, but i thought i'd just say that. Glad to see you're enjoying the game as much as i and so many other people do. ;)
Dragonjayne of Emerald
[Aug 28, 2013 6:02:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PirateYoHo90

Re: Ahoy! Reply to this Post

Welcome to the game!!! I too am way too obsessed with it :) I'm from Cerulean
Tinycat on Cerulean
Disclaimer: I purposely bring drama into peaceful conversations.
[Aug 28, 2013 11:05:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates