• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 12
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1309 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
BottyBaby666

:D Answered And Done Reply to this Post

Done :D
----------------------------------------
Pzzls alt account
[Edit 3 times, last edit by BottyBaby666 at Sep 5, 2013 5:47:57 PM]
[Aug 11, 2013 9:43:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JakSparow117

Re: How To Become Millionaire In Game? Reply to this Post

So many

After all these years of playing this game i still haven't accomplished this and o have no clue why how exactly do they become millionaires in the game.
I know some people poker, but really thats the only one i can think of by doing this besides poker and buying dubs..

I would like to know...

Any tips or tricks to this, because atm i have about 100k and some odd almost impossible way i want to turn that into 1m :<

You can also Pm me in game with tips at Uphradeas or my Sweet cousin who is always on Pzzl he will tell me what you said :>

Familiar comps are easy millions if you are good enough at the puzzles.
Mackso-Emerald
[Aug 11, 2013 11:41:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

It is - very - possible to save millions by simply making yourself known as a good, reliable jobber. Pick your best puzzle, get as good at it as you can, and job out.

Then don't spend what you earn.
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Aug 12, 2013 3:56:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

After all these years of playing this game i still haven't accomplished this and o have no clue why how exactly do they become millionaires in the game.

It is *VERY* simple.

First, buy dubs with real life money.
Second, sell dubs on the exchange.

Or, if you are on a sub ocean:

First, buy lots of subscriptions with real life money.
Second, use the alts for labor and/or foraging.

As you can see, becoming a millionaire in this game requires no real skill, so really, it probably isn't a goal worth obtaining.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Aug 12, 2013 4:12:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

Whatever you did to make 100k.. do that 10 times.
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Aug 12, 2013 7:57:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

High end pillaging, cit runs etc can net around 10k per hour. Do that for 100 hours (sounds a lot but it's only a few months of playing an hour a day) and you'll have earned a million; spend little of it and you'll have a million.

Trading can turn 100k into 200k and so on fairly quickly if you pick the right routes and like dnav.

And then you can also get the credit card out, at 2500 poe/dub it only takes 400 dubs to be a millionare, which is about $80 US, or about one day of work even on a low end wage. I guess that isn't what you meant though.
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Aug 12, 2013 11:09:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mistivz

Hmm i think imma buy dubs like you said 400. you say is 1m so ill do that
Pzzl
#Can'tStopWontStop #MileyCirussTwerrrk
[Aug 12, 2013 11:49:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

I know some people poker, but really thats the only one i can think of by doing this besides poker and buying dubs..

Poker can turn you into a millionaire. It's more likely to turn you into a zeroaire.

I've got a special place in my heart for people who support this fine game with real-life cash, personally. But if you don't want to spend real money on it-- or you want to but can't-- like people have said, it's about 70-200 hours of game play, depending on your skill sets and play style.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Aug 12, 2013 3:23:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

That's assuming the price you get for your doubloons is 2500 (Which means your asking price would have to be 2552, since you lose 2% in the transaction). If doubloons are cheaper on your ocean, you'll need more of them. If doubloons are more expensive, you'll need fewer to hit the magical million mark.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Aug 12, 2013 3:27:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

That's assuming the price you get for your doubloons is 2500 (Which means your asking price would have to be 2552, since you lose 2% in the transaction). If doubloons are cheaper on your ocean, you'll need more of them. If doubloons are more expensive, you'll need fewer to hit the magical million mark.

Well really he only needs 900k since he already has 100k.
So anything really above 2300 should be fine.
~Twittly~ on "Sage" "Emerald" Ocean
Check out my gallery of other avatars
[Aug 12, 2013 4:16:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vorky

See this earlier thread Making Large Sums of PoE reliably?
[Aug 12, 2013 4:20:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunar_Midi

Yay... So I bought those 400 dubs... I feel rich already... Now to find that exchange... AARR!!
Thunar

Captain of the crew Kiss The Machine
King of the flag Cross No More Rivers
Cerulean Ocean
[Aug 13, 2013 6:17:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates