• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 689 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
xwolf910

Looking For Someone To Play With Reply to this Post

I just recently joined this game and am looking for someone that has a skype to play with. I like to play games while talking with people, and I think this game could be really fun with a friend to play it with. If you're interested please PM me or reply to this thread with your skype or I can give you mine.
[Aug 11, 2013 8:28:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sest

Re: Looking For Someone To Play With Reply to this Post

I just recently joined this game and am looking for someone that has a skype to play with. I like to play games while talking with people, and I think this game could be really fun with a friend to play it with. If you're interested please PM me or reply to this thread with your skype or I can give you mine.

Catch Whitehazed on Emerald. He always enjoys playing on skype :-)
----------------------------------------
Sest
Just A Moment <3
What you see is what you get.
i is banned gee gee
[Aug 11, 2013 9:03:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Catch Whitehazed on Emerald. He always enjoys playing on skype :-)

As you've probably noticed. Sest is very immature and very unintelligent.

Sorry he is your introduction to the game.
----------------------------------------
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Aug 13, 2013 8:59:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dawsononer

me me me me me Shardee emerald ocean! send me a tell whenever!
[Sep 15, 2013 8:01:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates