• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 581 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
daphne52

Cryo Will Be Defended Reply to this Post

Of course we will be defending Cryo.

Cryo Defence Team

Furkeyno this one is just for you. Just so you can hear the plotting and commotion caused by this disruption to the peace enjoyed by the residents of Cryo.

<3
----------------------------------------
Crickket
Wargasm under the insanity
Collector of Loose Cannons

The road to addiction can be so much fun.
[Aug 10, 2013 8:32:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Re: Cryo Will Be Defended Reply to this Post

shouldnt krakpahoon be the one with penguins
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Aug 11, 2013 1:32:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daphne52

Cryo refers to cryogenics. The study of the production of very low temperatures and how materials behave at those temperatures.

Cryo is covered in snow so it makes sense the penguins would prefer to stay there.

How the cold temperatures have affected the penguins on Cryo is another story. They are most vicious and territorial.

Is that enough of an answer or was the correct answer the one we discussed on the dock?
Crickket

[Aug 11, 2013 5:26:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stroma1

Cryo refers to cryogenics. The study of the production of very low temperatures and how materials behave at those temperatures.

Cryo is covered in snow so it makes sense the penguins would prefer to stay there.

How the cold temperatures have affected the penguins on Cryo is another story. They are most vicious and territorial.

Is that enough of an answer or was the correct answer the one we discussed on the dock?

i like your answer
forum banned
"I do not wish to give the mistaken impression that this is open for discussion." - prometheus
Stroma found Gold Nuggets while foraging but couldn't fit it in the vessel's hold!
[Aug 12, 2013 3:34:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

i like your answer

north pole dont got no penguins
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Aug 12, 2013 6:22:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daphne52

north pole dont got no penguins

I live on Cryo and I see them waddling around so clearly there are penguins.

To be perfectly honest in my reality there are penguins everywhere.
Crickket

[Aug 13, 2013 1:53:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates