• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 19
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3488 times and has 18 replies Next Thread
Kingjohar

Question : why i am banned

Hey my name is Leo ... i use to play this game since 2005
i got banned at 2008 for ... i don't really remember any more
but now at 2013 i wanted a new beginning i started playing ... and after i made a lot of money and a lot of skill .. and became fleet officer
i get banned for what...
ban evade????
really ... 5 years not enough ?
comeon ..... i really worked so hard .. and i cant just stop...
i really need a reply from an admin/ ocean master ... anyone who is high rank .. i need to speak

[Jul 28, 2013 2:44:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

Re: Question : why i am banned

If you see a message that you are banned, it is permanent. You are not permitted to make another account to play again. This is regardless of how long it has been since you were banned.

The only way you would be able to play again is to follow the directions in the I've been banned/suspended, What should I do? thread. And even then, if your appeal is denied (or if you have previously sent an appeal and it has been denied), you will not be able to play again.

Ocean Masters seldom reply to these threads.
----------------------------------------
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Jul 28, 2013 2:59:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kingjohar

DO:

Be patient! These things take time! An OceanMaster has to look up your account, examine the chatlogs, and review your case before you can even hope of being unbanned. Expect up to three to five days for a response.

i waited 5 years
[Jul 28, 2013 3:03:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

If you sent a banplea as directed back when you were banned, the response may have wound up in a Spam folder (and would undoubtedly have been deleted by now). But if the main account was never unbanned, the response was probably a no.

If you never sent a banplea in the first place, you've made your case worse by evading the original ban.
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Jul 28, 2013 3:09:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Thunderbird wrote: 
Ocean Masters seldom reply to these threads.

Though it's always worth a laugh or two when they do. =)
[Jul 28, 2013 5:07:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kingjohar

i dont understand now .. what should i do -_- to get unbanned .. the past weeek i worked so hard
[Jul 28, 2013 6:38:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

i dont understand now .. what should i do -_- to get unbanned .. the past weeek i worked so hard

Only 1 option: Find another online game. YPP isn't an option for you anymore.
~Twittly~ on "Sage" "Emerald" Ocean
Check out my gallery of other avatars
[Jul 28, 2013 8:05:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

He told you what to do. You send a ban plea. I suggest you stress that you didn't realise the ban was permanent and didn't evade intentionally. I also suggest you stop posting on the forums about it, because in some cases it lessens your chances of getting unbanned. Also, if they do unban you, they may say you have to start afresh again. I suggest you do so without complaining. You'll just have to send a ban plea and be patient. Good luck.
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Jul 28, 2013 8:07:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kingjohar

i was 12 year old ... what u excepted me to do .. ? i barly known english ... look at my grammer lol .... this just isnt fair ... i need to speak to admin / modern / ocean master .... like in a chat ... i didnt even had a chance ... -_- i was just a kid
[Jul 28, 2013 10:37:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kingjohar

and i didnt know about ban plea ... give me the link
[Jul 28, 2013 10:38:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
upgrade431

and i didnt know about ban plea ... give me the link

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=51460 is this thread in which explains what to do...

This is the email support. http://www.puzzlepirates.com/support/
-Upgradde on Cerulean and Emerald Ocean

-My words are my own, and are not a representation of others.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by upgrade431 at Jul 28, 2013 11:09:40 AM]
[Jul 28, 2013 11:08:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Franklincain

Please read this thread.

If you have already read that thread, then you have already received the appropriate answer(s) to your question(s) on this subject.

If you still have doubts as to which specific answer applies, then please read that thread again.

Please be advised that once you publicly admit to having read that thread, you are forfeiting any possible claim to ignorance of the rules.
Franklin W. Cain (Pirate FranklinCain on Meridian and other Oceans)
[Jul 28, 2013 11:43:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kingjohar

uhh i puted an appeal how i check what they written for me ?
[Jul 28, 2013 1:03:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nyoka76

Only 1 option: Find another online game. YPP isn't an option for you anymore.

Guys, stop being "barnacles" okay? Like seriously. Be nice to him, stop getting his hopes up. Everyone makes mistakes.

GaiaOnline at least gives you warnings and TEMP. bans before they ban you for life. In five years a person can change. IF GaiaOnline understands that, Puzzle Pirates should too.

Just saying.
Don't you hate it when the game lags, and you misplace on a puzzle?

Nyoka on Cerulean
[Edit 2 times, last edit by nyoka76 at Jul 28, 2013 1:48:01 PM]
[Jul 28, 2013 1:37:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
nyoka76

uhh i puted an appeal how i check what they written for me ?

If they don't reply to you, I would seriously call in or send an email to the support.

Don't give up! And dude, if you really want to play again just hop on another computer, they ban you by your IP address.

Make a new email once you're on that computer, make a new account, and don't break anymore rules.

I have two computers, plus an IPhone and IPad. My Mac is for Puzzle Pirates, and my Laptop is for Minecraft.

I have no intention of ever playing puzzle pirates on my laptop, but hey. There's options little man.

IMO, banning someone without warnings or temp. banning is ridiculousness. (:
Don't you hate it when the game lags, and you misplace on a puzzle?

Nyoka on Cerulean
[Edit 2 times, last edit by nyoka76 at Jul 28, 2013 1:46:45 PM]
[Jul 28, 2013 1:38:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Kingjohar

trust me ... they should make a limit for banned like week/ month / year ... depens
[Jul 28, 2013 1:51:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kingjohar

i cant just make another accont .. i almost afforted ... a ship :'(

ARGHTRJH i swear i cant handle it
[Jul 28, 2013 1:52:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

GaiaOnline at least gives you warnings and TEMP. bans before they ban you for life. In five years a person can change. IF GaiaOnline understands that, Puzzle Pirates should too.

YPP does that. They're called suspensions. You don't get banned unless you've either done something really bad, or you've had a number of suspensions first.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Jul 28, 2013 1:53:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demeter
OceanMaster

All your multiple accounts that you have had banned over the last 5 years remain banned, final answer.
"Demeter is sneeeaky." Trickykid

[Jul 28, 2013 1:56:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates