• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1295 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
carapett

[midnight ocean][18th June 2005][auction]

I am planning to set up an auction.
Where : On Bryne island in the palace "Don't worry about the goverment" walk though the hallway and go though the back door.
When :the 18th June 2005 time not thought of yet!
how do I take part? :You can come and watch or take part by bidding on items or donate an item and you get the profit made from that item!
I need some kind and trustworthy people to help me with the auction as well like collecting the items and they'll get there share of the poe
----------------------------------------
Name: Crystina
loves : All animals especially horses
hates : umm...........lets just say someone
[Edit 1 times, last edit by carapett at May 31, 2005 10:47:06 PM]
[May 31, 2005 10:47:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DaneT

Re: [midnight ocean][18th June 2005][auction]

Hmm... It seems that you're not making any kind of profit out of this... bar the 100 poe for the item at the start.

Interesting. I may be able to pick up an item cheap. :P
It has been said, my friends, that I like war. My friends, I like War. No...I LOVE WAR!

Danet - An old salt of Y!PP, but not the oldest by a long shot.
[Jun 1, 2005 9:41:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rizo

Re: [midnight ocean][18th June 2005][auction]

ok im online right now and i cant see the auction
[Jun 18, 2005 12:24:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates