• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5770 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Tedv

Fair Winds

I thought it best to inform you that I'm leaving my position at Three Rings. Lest any rumors start now, let me assure everyone that I remain on good terms with the rest of the team. I am staying a member of the Dread Ringers crew, and will be around in an advisory capacity.

Not everyone knows this, but I actually don't live in San Francisco with the rest of the ringers. I joined Three Rings last November as a remote developer. Working remote isn't ideal-- things are just far more efficient when you're on site. So the plan was to work remotely for a few months and then relocate up to San Francisco when it was more convenient to do so.

Not everything goes according to plan of course. For a variety of reasons, it turns out that moving isn't going to work out anytime in the forseeable future. With that in mind, we've decided it's better to leave my position than just work remotely indefinitely.

That said, who knows what the future will hold? I'm certainly not leaving the game, maybe there will be some change of fortunes in the future. We're all a little sad things didn't work out at anticipated, but I'm confident things will work out better this way.

-Ted
[May 31, 2005 9:55:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates