• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 315 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
tkp42

iPad app commands -- What are they? Reply to this Post

What are the commands for puzzling on the iPad app? I can figure out how to bilge and rig, but I cannot do the speed drop thing in SF, nor can I charge mah balls in rumble.

Is there a thread or Yppedia page with how to play the games on the iPad? Is there in-app help that I somehow missed?

Thanks in advance for the help. I haven't played in ages, so my forum search fu is way off.
----------------------------------------
Tonya+nator
About 99% retired
[Jun 24, 2013 1:54:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://ice.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Tonyanator [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

Re: iPad app commands -- What are they? Reply to this Post

There is in-app help for each puzzle. I would tell you where they were if I could find my ipad...

There is Yppedia pages on each puzzle here .
~Twittly~ on "Sage" "Emerald" Ocean
Check out my gallery of other avatars
[Jun 24, 2013 2:25:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

Re: iPad app commands -- What are they? Reply to this Post

When you click on a station, you get 2 options (or 4, if there are 2 puzzles) - one for the puzzle itself, and one for the Tutorial.

The Tutorial for each puzzle has been updated, mostly the first screen, to explain how the puzzle works on the ipad.

If you're in the puzzle, you can hit the help button to access the help for that puzzle.
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Jun 25, 2013 6:24:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates