• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1434 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
SFTJ2004

returning player here so much has changed Reply to this Post

Hi all, so I was one of the original mates in this game 9 years ago on the cobalt ocean, then i moved and I seemed to have lost everything i had, many ships, all that stuff, so im starting over from scratch, and any and all tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.

I know the games and starting over is okay, but there are a few fine details i need help with; like, how do i regain my officership to be able to sail my own vessel? and i have made a purchase, but bought to many of this item and want to sell some back, how do i do that if im not yet an officer?

please feel free to contact me directly on my email at MGA9394@yahoo.com

thank you in advance.
----------------------------------------
And always remember me hearty's, "Whats ever clever, Take a Loss Never."
[Jun 13, 2013 1:10:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

Re: returning player here so much has changed Reply to this Post

What is your in game pirate name? :) If you give us that, we can find you and better help you in the game.
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Jun 13, 2013 5:53:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vorky

Are you still in a crew? Are there people active in your crew of high enough rank to promote you?
If so, talk to them as to what is required to be promoted.

If both no to the above then you will need to find a crew with people active in it that are willing to make you an officer in their crew

Criteria in both cases will vary from just owning a ship, to being asked to demonstrate your capability to lead a pillage depending on the crew rules.
[Jun 13, 2013 5:12:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SFTJ2004

thank you,

in game name is KARLITO on caravaersai island
[Jul 15, 2013 11:33:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SFTJ2004

thank you,

my in-game name is Karlito, on caravanersai island
feel free to add me
[Jul 15, 2013 11:34:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

If you played on Cobalt, before you log in you should switch oceans to Cerulean. You might find your lost pirate there! Cara is on Emerald which is a doubloon ocean, whereas Cobalt (now called Cerulean after merging with Midnight) is a subscription server.
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Jul 16, 2013 3:46:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates