• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 800 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
wrb03

quickest crafting puzzle to level Reply to this Post

Hi,

I am thinking about learning a new crafting puzzle because shipwrighting takes forever to level up. Any suggestions on which crafting puzzles are the quickest to level in order from fast to slowest.

Thanks for all the tips!

Jub
----------------------------------------
- Jublain (Cerulean)
- Captain of Knot Working
[Jun 9, 2013 2:59:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bailet

Re: quickest crafting puzzle to level Reply to this Post

Weaving and foraging are equally volatile. Foraging more so with the bug :( Next comes blacksmithing, alchem, shipwrightry and then distilling.
Clotho tells ye, "did you hide the skellies this time?"
OM MESSAGE: Complaining the on-duty OM will only result in another flurry of eggs being sent out into the YPP world. Go #TeamPurple!
Dalnoth's Favorite Pirate
[Jun 9, 2013 5:18:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

The scoring curve on Weaving is so easy that you can get skilled labor by purely random moves. Sometimes you can get an Incredible/expert labor, but I have never gotten up to Renowned standing via purely random moves.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Jun 9, 2013 5:55:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JakSparow117

The general player base is really bad at blacksmithing. However, I've found it incredibly difficult to raise your ranks before solid experience. Furthermore, it takes a very long time to go from legendary to ultimate even if you are performing at a #1 level.
Mackso-Emerald
[Jun 11, 2013 1:49:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates