• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 521 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Nurage

Charting help? Reply to this Post

So deciding i should carry on 'Memming' the ocean i looked onto my map and noticed that several routes had different colours on them extra from the standard ones,
however i couldnt tell the difference between the colours or shall we say 'Shades' between them and what they mean..

So as Shown Above;

1) is a Memmed Route

4) is a route not Memmed but with a chart.

5) i think is a Memmed Route however an Inter-Ocean route.

2 and 3, look slightly different, im not sure if its just me or my computer but i think are definitely slightly different colours? (honestly think its just me being stupid)

----------------------------------------
Nurage on the Viridian Ocean
Orpheous on the Meridian Ocean
[Jun 6, 2013 4:54:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: Charting help? Reply to this Post

All these questions are answered on the yypedia article League point. If you find anything unclear or not answered on that page, please let us know so that we can improve the article. (Or, be bold, go ahead and fix the article yourself if you can.)
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Jun 6, 2013 5:18:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

Re: Charting help? Reply to this Post

The density of the fill (which is what makes it look different) reflects how hard the route is.
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Jun 6, 2013 12:48:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates