• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 462 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
icelord161

[Transfer Intent] Beta Island to Falling Stars Reply to this Post

This is the required forum posting for the transfer of Beta Island to Falling Stars.

*I know we promised to event this island away in previous posting, but time has gotten the better of us, and we had to give it away this way, (rest assured, later down the line we'll make it up to you!) The choice of Falling Stars was simple to us, as everyone loves Sherbetlemon, and she has been running Chaparral for some time now and I've never heard one person say anything but positive things about it. Again, we wanted to give this island to a smaller, developing flag, and we believe Sherb will be a great governor of Beta. We hope you guys enjoyed your time with us on Beta, and rest assured we are not quitting, but trying to find a new motivation to blockade again.
----------------------------------------
-Zarchi
-King of Universe A
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by icelord161 at Jun 2, 2013 5:02:22 PM]
[Jun 2, 2013 4:46:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates