• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 671 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Darkdragon7

Is It True That Dragon Familiars Are No Longer Available? Reply to this Post

I was just informed that the gold boxes recieved an update this past april so that dragon familiars where no longer attainable from them.

After checking the wiki this appears to be accurate.

However I'm wondering if the gold boxes will ever offer the dragon familiars again in the future? If so, when will they be switching them back (later this year)? If not, will there be other ways offered to obtain dragon familiars or are they simply off the market until further notice?

Thanks!
[May 31, 2013 12:15:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

Re: Is It True That Dragon Familiars Are No Longer Available? Reply to this Post

Yes, dragons are no longer available from gold boxes. They were replaced with toucans.

I have no idea if they will be releasing dragons again, but I very much doubt if they did, it would be this year.

Also, if you want a dragon, the best way to obtain one is through the inn.

Good luck!

Edit: Spelling :/
----------------------------------------
~Twittly~ on "Sage" "Emerald" Ocean
Check out my gallery of other avatars
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Twittly at May 31, 2013 12:18:21 PM]
[May 31, 2013 12:17:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darkdragon7

Re: Is It True That Dragon Familiars Are No Longer Available? Reply to this Post

That's a shame. I saved up alot of cash so i could buy dubs to try my hands at getting a dragon this august (had my favorite colors).

Would you by any chance know the lowest and average price dragon familiars go for now-a-days on Emerald?

Thank you so much!
[May 31, 2013 12:21:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

I am not up to date with dragon prices, but if you post a thread in the Emerald Bazaar asking for a price check and/or buying one, you may get some results!
~Twittly~ on "Sage" "Emerald" Ocean
Check out my gallery of other avatars
[May 31, 2013 4:28:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates